• Queen Elsa

The Return of Capt. Hook trip report

Let's see where to start. First thing is I when to the park after I got off work which was around 1pm me and my mom got to the park around 2pm. When I got into Disneyland I when strage to Pixie Hollow before they close at 3:15 when I got there the line wasn't long but it also wasn't moving. I would say it was like 38 mins long before I got to see the first fairy. When I did walk in to see the first fairy it was Irdessa. She ask me how I was doing I told her been good she said to me it's been a wild send I last saw you. I said to her it wasn't that long. So after talking for a few mins send there was nobody coming up to see Irdessa we took a pic together.

After seeing Iridessa I when in line to see Tink as I was in line I took this pic of Iridessa.

So after the photo I was next to see my friend bright eyes as I call Tink cause of her beautful eyes. When she saw me she said Jeffrey it's been a long time send I have seen you I said you have a new dress on I see. She said yes I do how do you like it. I told her I like it alot. But I think it's a little warm to have sleeves on. She told me well this is my travling outfit so I need to have sleeves on. So then we took a few pics together.

After seeing Tink and Iridessa I made my way to the castle cause I saw alot of people around the left side of Plaza Gardens so when I was over there I couldn't see anything but as I was looking more around there I saw around where the mexica restaunt enterist is and I saw at first Mary Poppins and Cinderella. I wanted to get some pictures with them sends I love to take pictures with mix characters (different movie characters that don't go with the characters movie.)But as I got close Bert came by and both Mary and Cinderella had divied the line. So I when in Mary's line send both Mary and Bert was right next to me. So I stay with them for awild. They where talking to some fans for a wild but when it came to my turn I when to Bert and said finally your not alone this time. Mary was like what are you talking about. I told Mary the last time I was here Bert was all by himself and Bert said yeah I now remember you we had talk for a long time on Main Street. Bert was telling Mary about how nobody was coming out to him with out her and she told me that the reason why is because she had to take care of other childen around the Banks house. So it was time for some pics. Bert handed me his cane and Mary as me to hold on to it like a chimmy stick. At first I didn't know what she was meaning so Bert show me.

Then once I got it Mary also told me to put out one of my legs and I try my best to hold it up the best I could do.

So after I did it and got the pictures I teal my hat and said goodbye to them. As I was about to walk away from there I saw both Ariel and Princess Aurora. So I got in a some what of a line which wasn't that great cause Aurora kept skipping me so I ask her if I could get a photo so this is the best I could.

So after getting the photo of Princess Aurora I when to where the villians where sopost to be but when I got there around 3:50 there was no villians out at all which I kind of figure send the parade was going. So I when on to Princess Fantasy Faire to see what Princess where there. When I got there the line wasn't bad but it wasn't going either because I think it had to do with the parade and send most of the Princess are in the parade they couldn't have them at both places so the line didn't move until the parade was over. Once it was over the line started to move when I got to go in I saw Cinderella she ask me how I was I told her been good. We then took are photo.

After seeing Cinderella I may my way to the next Princess who had to be my friend Princess Aurora. When she saw me she ask me how I have been I told her been good she also said I like your new shirt I told her thanks but it's not new I have had it for a wild but haven't wore it for some time. She said I do still like it the color is nice. I said thank you. So we took are place and got a picture taken.

After saying goodbye I may my way to Jasmine she also like my shirt and said I see you like my friend Fawn there. I said yes I do see is one of my favorites. So then we took our pic.

After the pic. I may my way out to go see the villians when I got to the place which wasaround 4:30 there was no one out so I figure they needed more time. So I waited there for about 30 mins and nobody came out so I didn't getto see any of the villians. So after I didn't see them I may my way back to the mexica restaunt to have some dinner send I haven't had any food in me send 6am. So this ends my report.

• Minion

Re: The Return of Capt. Hook trip report

grate trip roport thax for shareing
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Looks like you had a real nice time!

•   
    • Fresno Follies

Blog Entries

Thanks Capt'n for the report.

• Disneymom

Great report. Thanks for sharing.

• Senior Minion

Captain Hook always surrounded by beautiful women
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• Minion

Great trip report! Shame about the villians though

• Not So New Member

Interesting outfit for Tink- From the second movie.
    disney lady

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by disney lady View Post
    Interesting outfit for Tink- From the second movie.
    Yeah it's funny how Disney when back to the 2nd movie. The only reason I can think of why they put Tink in that outfit is. When the second movie came out they didn't have the custom for it then but send now they got it I guess they wanted to give her the change to wear it. I really do like it for some reason it works reall good. Now my thing is will they still have her wear it when it becomes Winter and then Spring?

• Not So New Member

And it does not go with the New Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Yeah it's funny how Disney when back to the 2nd movie. The only reason I can think of why they put Tink in that outfit is. When the second movie came out they didn't have the custom for it then but send now they got it I guess they wanted to give her the change to wear it. I really do like it for some reason it works reall good. Now my thing is will they still have her wear it when it becomes Winter and then Spring?
    disney lady

• Nor Cal AP'er

WOO HOO Trip reports!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

Great report! I was very surprised to see Tink in her new outfit here in FL over the weekend!