Question about Halloween party parking

I just purchased tickets for my family for the Halloween party in October. This will be our first time going so I am really excited to go. I realized that being passholders, made the prices on the day we are now going, go down to $44 so it was hard to resist. I don't plan on dressing up cause I don't really like doing it but my family will and I will be there to watch. I plan on going all day long from rope drop in the morning till the end of the night for he party. My question is about the parking. Since I am an AP and I have parking on my pass, do I just go with that and my vehicle will be valid till we are done with the day? Or do I have to show that we will also be there for the Halloween party and get a separate entry? I hope that makes sense. lol. Thanks.

• Halloween 2011

Re: Question about Halloween party parking

I don't believe you'll have to worry about parking since the Halloween event ticket price includes free parking (which you've already got on your pass). Also, DCA will still be open to regular guests, so they expect vehicles to still be in the lots, no re-entry needed.

However, you will need to leave the park/visit the registration center around the time the party starts (or three hours beforehand) in order to get your id wristbands. Without them, you will be ushered toward the exit as the party begins.

• -

We have always driven down after work to get to the Halloween events. (Nothing like afternoon LA traffic on a Friday.) The annual pass parking always works, so don't worry. You can leave your car in the lot without worrying if it will be there when you get back. (From a towing standpoint anyway. This doesn't take into account any degenerate that may steel it. )
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

To get our wristbands, it would be just like park hopping right? Just go out of Disneyland and go back through the turnstiles, but have our printed tickets so they can give us our wristbands. I just have to put those in a plastic bag or something so if we go on a water ride, they won't get soaked. That would be bad. Thanks!

• Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Infrared Sight View Post
    To get our wristbands, it would be just like park hopping right? Just go out of Disneyland and go back through the turnstiles, but have our printed tickets so they can give us our wristbands. I just have to put those in a plastic bag or something so if we go on a water ride, they won't get soaked. That would be bad. Thanks!
    The wrist bands are plastic
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/