• Sock Puppet

Wink Question: Mickey's Halloween Party..

Does anybody know if when you purchase a ticket for the Halloween party at Disneyland, are you able to park hop that night with it? How about even if you got a ticket but also have an AP?

Thanks!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: Question: Mickey's Halloween Party..

If you have an AP, you can enter DCA during it's regular operating hours regardless of other tickets you may or may not have.

If you ~only~ hold an event ticket, you can only enter the park in which the event is taking place.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Sock Puppet

Ok so what I was trying to say or ask was... let's say one has an AP, but buys an halloween party ticket. Now can they park hop even if they have a AP and the halloween ticket? Or if they leave the halloween party will they not be able to get back in to disneyland?

I am asking not for me, I am asking this for a co-worker because I did not know if you can park hop if you have a halloween ticket and are a AP holder.. I wasn't sure if they allow you to leave the park go to DCA for a hour and then go back to Disneyland. I know I can enter DCA during regular operating hours.. but my co-worker she just got her AP not to long ago, and this is like a question I had no answer to hence why I posted it...

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Ok so what I was trying to say or ask was... let's say one has an AP, but buys an halloween party ticket. Now can they park hop even if they have a AP and the halloween ticket? Or if they leave the halloween party will they not be able to get back in to disneyland?

I am asking not for me, I am asking this for a co-worker because I did not know if you can park hop if you have a halloween ticket and are a AP holder.. I wasn't sure if they allow you to leave the park go to DCA for a hour and then go back to Disneyland. I know I can enter DCA during regular operating hours.. but my co-worker she just got her AP not to long ago, and this is like a question I had no answer to hence why I posted it...
    I would think (but don't know for sure) that one could leave (and go back to your car, or to another park, or to a restaurant, etc) and come back later. You may want to make sure there isn't a cut off time for re-entry into the party though.

• Sock Puppet

hmmmm.. ok so i guess i will make it easy for her and tell her no she can't leave the park once she is in Disneyland and have had the Halloween ticket scanned..

i wonder if anyone has ever left the park to go to dinner or back to their car etc during the Halloween party.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    hmmmm.. ok so i guess i will make it easy for her and tell her no she can't leave the park once she is in Disneyland and have had the Halloween ticket scanned..

i wonder if anyone has ever left the park to go to dinner or back to their car etc during the Halloween party.
    Actually, now that you mention it, back in 2006, when the party was at DCA, I left the park to buy an item at World of Disney, and then re-entered. Not sure if things are the same, but, well, ..there you go.

• Sock Puppet

Thanks sleepy jeff.. I will tell her that she can't leave just to be in the safe side, I wouldn't want her to leave the park and then get denied re-entry.....

• ---------------

If the adult is wearing a costume,
    I'm guessing they can't park hop unless they remove the costume.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Sock Puppet

^ that makes sense! THanks!

•   

Yes you can, You're given a wristband as long as you still have both your ticket and wristband you may park hop all you want.

---------- Post added 09-26-2011 at 10:49 PM ----------

Forgot to mention: Halloween Party tickets are also Stamped upon entering with the current date!

• Vidia's Minion

I park hopped since I had to exchange woc tickets cause of a mixup (with the picnic dinner) so I walked all the way there dressed as a knight the awesome CM after talking with her manager came back and said 'sir knight your quest has been successful'

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by simaand View Post
    Yes you can, You're given a wristband as long as you still have both your ticket and wristband you may park hop all you want.

---------- Post added 09-26-2011 at 10:49 PM ----------

Forgot to mention: Halloween Party tickets are also Stamped upon entering with the current date!
    ok thank you!! that is the golden answer i was looking for! thank you!!