Thread: AP Design Idea

AP Design Idea

Okay, I'm not an AP holder right now (I hope to be next spring, if I could talk any of my friends into going with me to the DLR) but by what I know, the APs have an image of a park scene or whatever on the front and the person's photo and info on the back, now I saw this image on Mice Age of a DLR giftcard that I love and think would be cool as the image on the front of an AP, here it is:

So, what do you guys think, would it make a good AP front, if you have any images that would look good on the front of the AP, just post them here.

• Closed Account

Re: AP Design Idea

My AP has the 50th Anniversary logo on it. I like it that way.

• Pirate Girl

I think Space Mountain would look great an an AP! I finally got the vertical castle 50th one and it's beautiful(only because my bar code got scratched and would no longer work). I had the Goofy one for 2 years. I am not a Goofy fan. I wanted to get the gold Tinkerbell one last year. But you could only get it by mail order(XMas gift not mail ordered). But DLR still has almost a year on the 50th so I don't think they'll change the AP design for awhile.

But it's a good idea :-)

Aprille :-)

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

i can't wait to get the 50th tinkerbell one!! i got the ToT goofy one last year, but when i upgraded, they took it & gave me the generic goofy one (i'm not a goofy fan either). i am soooo happy that i can get the tinkerbell one this year- it's so purty!!
    <o>

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

I would like that design, but after the 50th celebrations

• They wanna know, HO!

I've always thought that since you are paying out of the wazoo for an AP, you might as well get a choice in what the card looks like. Create one for all the big rides: Indiana Jones, Pirates, Splash, Space, Haunted Mansion, IASW, Matterhorn, Subs, Soarin', Cali Screamin, ToT, and Grizzly River Run.
    ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

As long as I could choose to NOT have SM on my card, then sure, make it an option.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Banned User

I think it'd be cool that you get the choice of picking your character if you've been an APer 2 or more years. I had the Goofy one (have the 50th now.. blah) and it was so boring. They all are.

I just got my Universal Studios pass (for free.. cha ching!) and it has a T-Rex on it!

• no flash photography...

I don't care whats on my card. I never look at it and it's onlt purpose is to get me in the oarks, fastpass machines and discounts...LOL...I'm not even sure whats on mine now...I think a tinkerbell, but I'm not sure. I have no idea what was on my past ap's...LOL

I still think the coolest AP would be an E Ticket
    The Mur

• Banned User

or they could do something similar to the old passports...

they had characters on them and it would be random as to which one you got. now, you could have attractions on them, or characters, or whatever - but the randomness could be half the fun. (as long as they wouldn't allow CMs to dig thru the piles of blank cards to find a certain one someone was looking for.)

I just miss having a more durable credit card type card with the foil stamp on them (maybe 3-4 years ago) - Goofy is neither here nor there with me... but the 50th ones are really flimsy and cheap in my opinion.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

i agree with a vintag-y ticket that resembles one of the original entrance tickets, or one of the ride coupons (like the suggested e-ticket). or at least make it a choice.

• What have I done?

Smile Re: AP Design Idea

Quote Originally Posted by testtrack321
    I've always thought that since you are paying out of the wazoo for an AP, you might as well get a choice in what the card looks like. Create one for all the big rides: Indiana Jones, Pirates, Splash, Space, Haunted Mansion, IASW, Matterhorn, Subs, Soarin', Cali Screamin, ToT, and Grizzly River Run.
    I think it should be like a gift card. In the fact that you get a choice of an image. Then the CM activates the card you have chosen! I also enjoy the idea of the E tickets great 50th idea. However I much more favor the idea of attractions as images and you choose your favorite! Tower of Terror all the way!

I personally currently have the special "gold foil" card with tink and the 50th logo! Believe me I flaunt it LOL. My friends and family are tired of seeing it! Not me!!!! LOL

"This guy!"