Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Former CM

Anyone go to Mickey's Halloween Party last night? (10/14/11) Favorite Costumes?

Roxanne and Stacy from A Goofy Movie
    Rapunzel and Belle (a certain pair that were together. Rapunzel looked legit!)
    Bumblebee from Transformers

What were some of your favorites you saw?

• Minion

Re: Anyone go to Mickey's Halloween Party last night? (10/14/11) Favorite Costumes?

Some memorable ones I saw were:

-Ursula in drag
    -Creepy ghost family (this entire family legitimately painted their faces silver, had intense 1600s costumes, and white contacts.... very creepy!)
    -A bunch of Belles that looked like real meet-and-greet characters
    -A shower
    -Older lady dressed as the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella (looked and acted the part)
    -a ton of Jedis
    -a ton of Rapunzels
    -a ton of Sallys and Jack Skellingtons

I was really impressed with the costumes some people did. Personally, I wore my WDI sweatshirt I got at the D23 Expo and said I was an Imagineer

• Looking for Heavens Light

Re: Anyone go to Mickey's Halloween Party last night? (10/14/11) Favorite Costumes?

Does anyone have any pictures? (I forgot my camera, so I dont have any pics to share)I saw a few cool ones!

-I like the guy in the HALO suit
    -A guy dressed as "Black and White" Walt Disney with a Mickey on his shoulder
    -Also there were a lot of father-daughter costumes. My favorite of that was a Cinderella daughter and her Prince Charming father!
    -I saw Lumiere and Fifi as a couple
    -The Fairy Godmother was spot on! It was fun because their whole party was Cinderella characters!

Side note: What is with soooooo many Mario and Luigi????

There were so many cool costumes!

• -

Quote Originally Posted by DestinationDisney View Post
    Side note: What is with soooooo many Mario and Luigi????
    That and Angry Birds. I saw a ton of those.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Believe...

I was part of the Belle and Rapunzel pair that was there on the 14th and that was mentioned above. I was Broadway Belle in her town dress and my BFF was Rapunzel in her parks dress. We worked for a long time on our costumes and made them all ourselves - including Rapunzel's wig - but that's another story I will try to post a picture as soon as I can figure out how! Does anyone know how to add photos from Photobucket?
    Must get my daily dose of MiceChat....

• MaliBOOMer

i saw a master chief that was my favorite, it very well done too.
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form

• Looking for Heavens Light

Quote Originally Posted by Pasohoss07 View Post
    I will try to post a picture as soon as I can figure out how! Does anyone know how to add photos from Photobucket?
    I would love to see these pictures! When you go to reply to this thread there is a box that looks like there is a tree inside. Click on that and select URL. Then just post the link to the picture you want to share! Hope this helps!

• 'Til DEATH do us part...

Az, or not as close to Disneyland as I'd like to be :(

I went with my fiance that night!! Tons of costumes I liked. A few I liked the best were madame Leota, The umbrella girl from Haunted Mansion Portrait (don't know her name) and I believe the Hatbox ghost. They were together.
    "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
    -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
    ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
    in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

how crowded was it? :X

• 'Til DEATH do us part...

Az, or not as close to Disneyland as I'd like to be :(

Quote Originally Posted by KB24 View Post
    how crowded was it? :X

It actually wasn't that bad, at least I didn't think so. The candy lines went pretty quick
    "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
    -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
    ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
    in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

• Minion

It wasn't crowded at all. There were plenty of candy areas that had no line whatsoever, specifically in Critter Country and by Small World. We walked onto Big Thunder 6 times throughout the night and rode Splash Mountain 3 time without getting out of our log. The longest lines I saw were 20 minutes for Space Mountain, Star Tours, and Haunted Mansion Holiday.

• Believe...

Ok here we are! The first was taken at a PhotoPass location and the second was taken by another guest there - we found it on someone's Tumblr page

Must get my daily dose of MiceChat....

• Vidia's Minion

wonderful costumes!

We were there on the 14th and took a picture of the "Creepy Ghost family". They got a lot of attention!

Name:  Victorian Ghost Family.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  172.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by loop de loop View Post
    we were there on the 14th and took a picture of the "creepy ghost family". They got a lot of attention!

Name:  Victorian Ghost Family.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  172.4 KB
    this. Is. Awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast