Refund Mickeys Halloween Party Ticket?

so a few friends and I have been planning on going to tomorrow's (10/18) party for a few weeks. I was procrastinating and planned to buy them tonight. well, they are now sold out. needless to say I'm freaking out.

One of my friends already purchased her ticket. can she call tomorrow and exchange it for another day? or better yet, refund it? anything? I feel so terrible and I would love to be able to still go in the near future, maybe now that I've learned my lesson about waiting till the last minute

• Banned User

Re: Refund Mickeys Halloween Party Ticket?

Would this question be better asked from the ticket issuer?

• Insomniac

Re: Refund Mickeys Halloween Party Ticket?

Parking for one vehicle on the specified event date is included with each Mickey's Halloween Party ticket. (Larger vehicles may require a fee)

Main Entrance price listed above is the day of event price.

Advance purchase savings price is available up to one day prior to the event and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Advance Purchase Savings price is subject to change without notice.

Limit eight (8) tickets per order, per event date.

Due to postal delivery, the last day to purchase tickets utilizing the Shipping Included option is nine (9) days prior to the event date.

Online purchases are available up to 3 hours prior to event start time on day of event on October 7, 14, 21, 28 and 31. On October 11, 18 and 25, advance purchase prices available until one day prior to applicable event date.

Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last.

Mickey's Halloween Party Tickets are not valid for theme park admission prior to the hours of the event.

All costumes must adhere to any guidelines as determined solely by Disney. Please choose costumes that are not obstructive, offensive or violent. Guests' eyes must be visible at all times.

Offer and event information and activities are subject to restrictions and change without notice.

Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.

Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park

Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. You are out of luck sorry. I'm going for the first time Friday I'm so excited!
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862