• Sock Puppet

Parking at GW and M&F question

Ok people I need your help!!

Friday I am going out with my friends to Naples for dinner for my birthday, then after dinner we are inhabiting elecTRONica. Then when the park closes were thinking of walking over to GW to intrude on the night life at Bar Louie. I did see that we can get our parking tiket validated for at least another hour on top of the free hour we would already have ( you get one hour free, then a 2nd hour free with validation)...so I got two questions..

do you know what places would validate our ticket at the GW..and or how late is the parking structure open at DLR? I think we are going to be at least out till 1am....

..and if you really want to know how old I will be... 32!!!!

• Zephyr Pilot

Re: Parking at GW and M&F question

If you're a 24 Hour Fitness member, they can validate it for you. But you may need to work out for a few minutes or buy a protein bar unless you want to try wooing the employee to just validate it.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Krillinish View Post
    If you're a 24 Hour Fitness member, they can validate it for you. But you may need to work out for a few minutes or buy a protein bar unless you want to try wooing the employee to just validate it.
    i am not a member of that gym.. and any gym for that matter.. so that idea is great, but won't work for me! thanks anyway!

i just need to know if parking structure how late it's open and if anyone knows what places at the GW will validate our parking tickets

• Senior Monorail Minion

I'd stick to the M&F parking structure...

Or you can eat at GW, drive to M&F and go on your adventure from their.
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!
    by intoxication, i'm pretty sure the OP meant that disneyland just gave us a free acid trip.
    -PLAUGED reffering to the Winnie the Pooh ride...

Bar Louie can validate your parking, which will give you two hours of free parking at Gardenwalk. The Ultrastar movie theater validates for four hours, but I don't know that they'd validate without a ticket purchase.

• Nerd

Trams run until 1am - I would suggest moving my car over to GW just in case or park in Toy Story which is a quick walk to GW. If trams/buses to Toy Story run until 1, I would bet you have about another half hour to vacate the place. I know there is no overnight parking
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
    Bar Louie can validate your parking, which will give you two hours of free parking at Gardenwalk. The Ultrastar movie theater validates for four hours, but I don't know that they'd validate without a ticket purchase.
    THank you MD, that is the answer i was hoping to get! i knew someone would know! ok so yeah i was hoping that bar louie would validate! SWEET!! maybe i can sweet talk the movie people into validating our ticket even though we have no intention of seeing a movie! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CMHusband View Post
    Trams run until 1am - I would suggest moving my car over to GW just in case or park in Toy Story which is a quick walk to GW. If trams/buses to Toy Story run until 1, I would bet you have about another half hour to vacate the place. I know there is no overnight parking
    thanks! but i think with out worry that my car may get towed or stuck in the parking lot and i can't get to it, i think i will just go with what MD suggested!!

thanks for your idea tho, it was fab, it's a good idea also, i forgot that GW was that close to TS lot

Id disneyland is open til midnight and main street would be open til 1 then you should be ok to park in the structure til like 2am. We were just there Sunday and didn't get back to the structure til about 1:30am and hand to load up a scooter and everything else. Also sat for awhile looking for a place to eat. Didn't get out til almost 2am and there were still cars in the structure .