Mickey's Halloween Party Ticket Still Available!

My friend asked me today if I knew how to get tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party this Friday since they are all sold out online. I thought for a minute, the best luck would be a radio contest or risk it with Craigslist tickets. I know of Disney adding tickets late for some of the more popular events, so I thought I would give Disney Dine a call.

After a few minutes on hold, I asked the Cast Member if there were any available, and sure enough he had some available for Friday and Monday. I was able to do my good deed for the day and purchase two tickets at REGULAR price.

Seeing all the recent posts about people wanting to buy them, I thought I would give out this little bit of info for those wanting to go last minute.

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party Ticket Still Available!

Hello, Can you tell me the number you called? I want to know if there are avaialble ticket for Halloween party on 25th!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by kk532 View Post
    Hello, Can you tell me the number you called? I want to know if there are avaialble ticket for Halloween party on 25th!
    Your answer is here, from usc_imagineer...

Quote Originally Posted by usc_imangineer View Post
    so I thought I would give Disney Dine a call.
    He called Disney Dining and got them there, without having to do the shady Craigslist thing.

The Dine line must have access to a separate batch of tickets that aren't viewable by CM's working the actual ticket booths in the Esplanade, and that have been separated electronically from the main batch you can buy automatically on Disneyland.com

I wonder what other types of event tickets the Dine line operators might have access to?

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

For those who don't have Disney Dine in thier phone contacts
    It's...
    714-781-DINE(2463)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    For those who don't have Disney Dine in thier phone contacts
    It's...
    714-781-DINE(2463)
    Hi, I think it's 714-781-DINE(3463)
    and when I called them the person transferred me to the "regular" resort line so, I don't think there is a "secret" stash. Even though I would like to find a couple for tomorrow night myself.

• Toad Hall

also stubhub has them too
    <font size=4> </font>

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Now that people have begun talking about Craigslist and StubHub, I wonder how long it will be until this thread gets closed/locked.

Quote Originally Posted by sdmom View Post
    and when I called them the person transferred me to the "regular" resort line so, I don't think there is a "secret" stash. Even though I would like to find a couple for tomorrow night myself.
    This is the sequence of numbers I chose. 2, 1, 1, 1, 0.

This got me to the correct CM, who let buy 2 tickets that will be waiting at will call on the day.

I believe the CM told me that only Friday and Monday still had tickets available, and this was at 9 AM.

I am not condoning you use StubHub or Craigslist, which is why I posted this thread. You can get tickets for the $64, rather then some inflated price else where.

• Dreaming of next trip

Thanks for the info USC_imangineer, will we be getting another one of your great trip reports?

Quote Originally Posted by mouseknotts View Post
    Thanks for the info USC_imangineer, will we be getting another one of your great trip reports?
    I wish, I live in Texas now. I found this out for a buddy of mine from college, who knows I was a Disneyland Fanatic when I live in LA. He thought I might know of a way to get them last minute, and I was glad I could repay the favor he did for me before I moved. He got lunastarshine and me into Club 33 as a going away gift.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by sdmom View Post
    Thanks,
    mistyped
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

As of 8 this am there were about 400 tickets for tonight. However, they won't sell them over the phone. You have to buy them at a ticket window or a hotel ticket counter. Try the Sheraton if you are in the area.

Unfortunately, we are in San Diego and can't get to the resort until later - so I can't risk it.

Have fun.

I sold my extra on CL for less than face value, but had offers to pay up to three times that.

When I checked in at Paradise Pier, they told me that even though the event was sold out, there were tickets available for purchase by hotel guests on the day of the event.

• Mouse Lover from Way Back

I am really in need of 5 tickets for Friday...I tried calling the DINE number and was transferred to somewhere else and then was told it was sold out.
    My daughter is a Marine, and has been away for training for the past few weeks. She will be deploying right after Christmas, for a year. We would have bought the tickets earlier but she wasn't even sure she would be back before Nov.
    Halloween is more important to her than Christmas!!
    She will not be here next Halloween and she wants to take her little girls (and her mom!). We can't go on 10/31 because she will be at Miramar for another (3 day) training.
    I anyone can help us get them, we would be SO grateful!!!!!