Idea for Disney characters' costumes at Mickey's Halloween Treat

As Halloween draws ever closer, I've thought of something for the Disney parks: namely, having the Disney characters, but mainly the Fab Six (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto) be dressed up in costumes of a sort that would stray from the generic, stereotypical costumes and instead have them dress up as other Disney characters. It's actually based on the web cartoon series known as "Homestar Runner", in which, every Halloween, there is a toon in which the main characters (twelve in all) dress up in different costumes, usually of pop icons and celebrities. You can view those costumes right here: Halloween Costumes - Homestar Runner Wiki.

Anyway, I think for the Disney parks, the Fab Six should dress up in Halloween costumes based on other Disney characters. What do you think of this idea and who should be dressed as what? The only thing I can think of is for Pluto to be dressed as Dumbo. He could have elephant-like feet on his paws, the big ears covering his regular ones and of course, the trunk covering his nose. And of course, Pluto would have on the little hat and ruffled collar.

What do you think of my idea?

Re: Idea for Disney characters' costumes at Mickey's Halloween Treat

awesome Idea. Minnie as Snow White... Daisy as Tangled. Cute. Chip and Dale and the Tweedles. Mickey and Donald as the corresponding Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by guessguy84 View Post
    awesome Idea. Minnie as Snow White... Daisy as Tangled. Cute. Chip and Dale and the Tweedles. Mickey and Donald as the corresponding Prince.
    I don't know, I think the prince/princess couples are too cliche, too obvious. For some reason, I'm thinking either Donald or Goofy could dress as the Mad Hatter (the animated one, of course).

• I am number 4 of 999

I don't know why they introduced merchandise without corresponding costumed characters. This year's merch depicted Mickey as what I assumed was a werewolf, and Minnie as a futuristic/Anime looking witch. They had stuffed animals and t-shirts...WHERE WERE THOSE COSTUMED CHARACTERS?! They had Duffy dressed in a Halloween outfit that you could buy in stuffed animal form. Why not Mickey?

---------- Post added 10-31-2011 at 03:13 AM ----------

The Halloween party merch had Mickey, Donald and Goofy as ghosts from the Haunted Mansion. I would have PASSED out if they would have made that an actual costumed character meet n greet!!