Beast was late for work?

I saw Fantasmic last saturday and noticed during the princess part that Belle was dancing by herself. At the end of the show Belle and the Beast were both on the Mark Twain but he wasn't there during the princess segment for some reason. At first I came to the conclusion that he called in sick that night but I guess he was just late. I have no idea the actual reasoning behind what happened just thought I'd share.

BTW I never realized the fireworks from the Fantasmic area was so awesome with all the effects they do there. It was like a double feature cause 3 minutes after they ended Fantasmic started it was a nice surprise since we knew we would be able to see the fireworks we didn't know we would get to hear the soundtrack and see the special effects there.

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Beast was late for work?

Even Beasts have to use the "woods" if you know what I mean.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I once was sitting on Main Street all ready for the parade of Dreams to arrive. I had my camera all set to take more photos Jiminy Cricket, whom I adore. When the Pinocchio Float stopped to do the showstop, there was no Jiminy Cricket on the float. I took a pic of the empty drum where Jiminy normally sits, instead. Later, in that same vacation Jiminy reappeared. I also concluded that Jiminy was either late for work, or he called in sick the day that he was missing.

May 11 - 16, 2015

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryTrees8508 View Post
    I saw Fantasmic last saturday and noticed during the princess part that Belle was dancing by herself. At the end of the show Belle and the Beast were both on the Mark Twain but he wasn't there during the princess segment for some reason. At first I came to the conclusion that he called in sick that night but I guess he was just late. I have no idea the actual reasoning behind what happened just thought I'd share.
    I saw there last week, too!! He probably missed the float. He was with Belle during the second show.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryTrees8508 View Post
    BTW I never realized the fireworks from the Fantasmic area was so awesome with all the effects they do there. It was like a double feature cause 3 minutes after they ended Fantasmic started it was a nice surprise since we knew we would be able to see the fireworks we didn't know we would get to hear the soundtrack and see the special effects there.
    Yeah, the Rivers Of America is a good place to watch Fantasmic! and the fireworks. Eventhough you can't see the fireworks from the castle, they made some pretty nice effects at the river.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• formerly very helpful

What was Belle doing while she was alone on that raft?

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    What was Belle doing while she was alone on that raft?
    She was basically dancing alone on the raft, while Ariel and Snow White had their Princes to dance with.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• -

I heard Beast was caught sneaking out a window at Cinderella's during the show. Boy was Belle ever mad.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

• DLR Cast Member

It's possible there might have been a safety issue with Beast last-minute. The show must go one, so it sounds like that's exactly what happenned. When it comes to live theater, this is bound to happen on occaision.

• Disneyland History Lover

Quote Originally Posted by RiversOfAmerica View Post
    It's possible there might have been a safety issue with Beast last-minute. The show must go one, so it sounds like that's exactly what happenned. When it comes to live theater, this is bound to happen on occaision.
    You mean like maybe he was in a bad mood or something? Anyone who's seen that movie knows he's not the best company when he's angry.

• A Beautiful Tomorrow!

This reminds me of this.
    No prince for snow white! - YouTube
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney