Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: NOS X-Mas Decor (some very new and original) and a Last Look at the Carved Pumpki

The bottles also look better in person than in pictures. They have little lights inside that don't show well in the photos.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: NOS X-Mas Decor (some very new and original) and a Last Look at the Carved Pumpki

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    Actually, I DID notice right away that it was the voodoo lady's balcony and I realize what they were going for. Still don't care for it.
    Agreed.
    I think there's a better way than what they did.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    You guys do understand that the garland with the bottles is on the voodoo woman's patio. Empty bottles are a voodoo thing, as seen in Princess and the Frog, so that garland is actually themed really nicely. And if you think it's that​ bad, don't go back there.
    You can have your own opinion of that balcony, (that looks like the person who did it was drunk ~ and wouldn't that be in keeping with the real New Orlean Square, too? ) But to suggest that people don't walk in that area because they think Disney could have done a better job at decorating the balacony is ludicrous. It's just not necessary to tell other to stay out of certain parts of DL.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    But to suggest that people don't walk in that area because they think Disney could have done a better job at decorating the balacony is ludicrous. It's just not necessary to tell other to stay out of certain parts of DL.
    Not ludicrous at all. I don't like Winnie the Pooh so I never go on the attraction. If the balcony decor really bugs someone, they don't have to go back there. It's not like the area is a part of Disneyland you must see like Main Street or the Hub. If it really bothers someone that much, it's easy to avoid.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    Not ludicrous at all. I don't like Winnie the Pooh so I never go on the attraction. If the balcony decor really bugs someone, they don't have to go back there. It's not like the area is a part of Disneyland you must see like Main Street or the Hub. If it really bothers someone that much, it's easy to avoid.
    you are missing the poiint again. Disney could have done better and they should have. And it has looked better in the past. Sometimes it's a shorter or less congested path, so telling people don't go there is rather rude.

Quite frankly, the single strand of white lights zig zagging over the street look like some of the back decorating in Paradise Pier 1.0

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Umm, am I the only one who notices a Pleasure Island reference with the moon man in the Christmas wreath? Also, I dig the new ones, at first I thought the bottles were there because they were being cheap, but on a bigger recollection, it makes sense as a theme.

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12