Thread: dca halloween

• Minion

dca halloween

so during in Halloween time at Disneyland do think Disney wold crate a maze with the disney villins and use the villeins in scare zone and make disneyland the kid park world of spokey villins show like a chamehong maze usrla maze jafer maze turn the lights of on califrinona scream and ginat spyder were the loop is are they have mufflent maze kida of licke universaiol studios night of hour the hold space bhind grizzley river run cold a sacre zone and have other scare zone in hallowywood pictures back lot
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• I also like Stitch!

Re: dca halloween

Translation into correct grammar please

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan5534 View Post
    Translation into correct grammar please
    Cut him some slack, if you read his signature you would know he suffers from Dyslexia.

• Minion

i think it would be cool id DL was a kid Halloween park and DCA a teens and adult Halloween park get the best of both and steal competition from the other parks during Halloween they would need to figure out how to hide the mazes during the day though.

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan4ever View Post
    so during in Halloween time at Disneyland do think Disney wold crate a maze with the disney villins and use the villeins in scare zone and make disneyland the kid park world of spokey villins show like a chamehong maze usrla maze jafer maze turn the lights of on califrinona scream and ginat spyder were the loop is are they have mufflent maze kida of licke universaiol studios night of hour the hold space bhind grizzley river run cold a sacre zone and have other scare zone in hallowywood pictures back lot
    Also, to those of you who have a hard time reading the above post, here is my translation, hope this helps!
    "So, during Halloween time at Disneyland do you think that Disney would create a maze with all the Disney Villains, and use the villains in a scare zone? They could make Disneyland the kid park, with a world of spookey villains show, and stuff like a Chernabog maze, an Ursala maze, a Jaffar maze, and turn off the lights on California Screamin, as well as add a gian spider to the loop, and they can have a Maleficent maze, kind of like what they do over at Universal Studios during their Halloween Horror Nights. The space behind Grizzly River Run could even become a scare zone, and there could be more through out the park, like in Hollywood Pictures Backlot."

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandfan67 View Post
    Also, to those of you who have a hard time reading the above post, here is my translation, hope this helps!
    "So, during Halloween time at Disneyland do you think that Disney would create a maze with all the Disney Villains, and use the villains in a scare zone? They could make Disneyland the kid park, with a world of spookey villains show, and stuff like a Chernabog maze, an Ursala maze, a Jaffar maze, and turn off the lights on California Screamin, as well as add a gian spider to the loop, and they can have a Maleficent maze, kind of like what they do over at Universal Studios during their Halloween Horror Nights. The space behind Grizzly River Run could even become a scare zone, and there could be more through out the park, like in Hollywood Pictures Backlot."
    Thanks for making it clear and helping him!

As for the idea, while it sounds great, I'm not sure what Disney can do going into the maze buisness with their small group of Disney Villians. To center one maze to a villian, you have to plan what kind of characters go into the mazes, it can't be just that villian alone (i'm sure you know that).

As far as scare zones are concerned, this is where they will have the event really geared towards the young adult/adult genre as these could be too scary for children (even if they don't target children in scares, the mere prescence is enough)

DCA could very well have a chance to host a Haunt Event, but the downside would be that both parks would not be available in the nighttime which is the time that all Halloween events run.

Hong Kong Disneylands Halloween Events involve flavors of Haunt events of Knotts and Universal, question is, can it be expanded and replicated right here?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Minion

thax for helping me

---------- Post added 10-30-2011 at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Thanks for making it clear and helping him!

As for the idea, while it sounds great, I'm not sure what Disney can do going into the maze buisness with their small group of Disney Villians. To center one maze to a villian, you have to plan what kind of characters go into the mazes, it can't be just that villian alone (i'm sure you know that).

As far as scare zones are concerned, this is where they will have the event really geared towards the young adult/adult genre as these could be too scary for children (even if they don't target children in scares, the mere prescence is enough)

DCA could very well have a chance to host a Haunt Event, but the downside would be that both parks would not be available in the nighttime which is the time that all Halloween events run.

Hong Kong Disneylands Halloween Events involve flavors of Haunt events of Knotts and Universal, question is, can it be expanded and replicated right here?
    yha that wold be hard they just turn of the lights off scarming and make go backewords make call it muilldfent reavge
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

I think they could close down just the redwoods and area around GRR and do a "spook area" without affecting the park. How busy does that area really get around sunset. They could easily close down the path that goes behind GRR and then the redwoods. Some fog and just some "spooks" that pop out. Most of the decor could probably stay up during regular business hours (such as hay bails decorated w/ an autumn feel during the day)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• DLR Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan4ever View Post
    so during in Halloween time at Disneyland do think Disney wold crate a maze with the disney villins and use the villeins in scare zone and make disneyland the kid park world of spokey villins
    Uh, okay, I'm going refrain from being the grammar police and make a feeble attempt to figure out what exactly it is your'e saying.

I think you're asking if Disney would consider adding more spooky and scary elements like mazes. To the scary topic, the answer is no. Disney's halloween theme is, by design, intended to generally remain in the family friendly arena. To the maze topic, that would be unlikely, since I can't imagine where they could put a maze without compromising guest flow.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by RiversOfAmerica View Post
    Uh, okay, I'm going refrain from being the grammar police and make a feeble attempt to figure out what exactly it is your'e saying.
    Again, he suffers from dyslexia, so let's cut him some slack.

And I wouldn't exactly be calling myself the "grammar police" if I were you, RoA.

• I also like Stitch!

Cut him some slack, if you read his signature you would know he suffers from Dyslexia.
    Whoops. Sorry mickeyfan4ever. I can underdstand what it's like to have a mental disease. I have ADHD.

I like it! Anything with more villains would make me happy!

•   
    • Minion

If DLR or DCA HAD a maze already it would be a smashing idea, I think.

Like the Alice in Wonderland maze they have at Disneyland Paris...you could totally dress that up with special lighting and fog effects, put some villains in the maze and in the central castle and make it a fantastic Halloween attraction.

At DCA, I could totally see them making the area around GRR into a Halloween fright zone. There is that mining building that nobody ever sees, for one thing. They could dress that up. Or, they could use the area that normally hosts ElecTRONica on the Hollywood Backlot.

I think the only issue with putting anything IN the Redwoods is that it would be a lawsuit waiting to happen. There are a lot of ropes/drops/steps and other areas that can be hard for some people to navigate during the day. If they were to turn out the lights and create effects that frightened guests, someone could easily get hurt there.

In DLR...after seeing what they did with the Village Haus at this year's Halloween Party, I think they could make it look very scary.

OR...they could expand on what they did in the Frontierland town and make that all a haunted ghost town. That would really work and it would be easy to cut it off from the rest of the park, since you can easily circumnavigate Frontierland.