Verizon iPhone Mobile Magic

I was curious if anyone had information on if/when a Verizon iPhone Mobile Magic app would be made available. I thank you in advance for any information you may have.

• ---------------

Re: Verizon iPhone Mobile Magic

Frequently Asked Questions | Mobile Magic Application | Disney Parks

Apple isn't listed (as you mentioned)
    but it does say on the site

Disney Parks Mobile Magic works on the following phones with Verizon service contracts (not available on pre-paid phones). Mobile Magic is being formatted for additional handsets. Check back periodically for an updated list.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• -

I have this app. Unfortuantely, it does not list actual wait times, but just tells you tells you the degree of length (long, moderate). It also doesn't give you fastpass times, just tells you if they are still available for that attraction. I think they could have done more to make this helpful.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Funny I have that app and it does tell me the wait times. I used it a lot this past Oct. Do you have a recent version? Maybe they upgraded it

• -

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Funny I have that app and it does tell me the wait times. I used it a lot this past Oct. Do you have a recent version? Maybe they upgraded it
    You know, since you mentioned it I just looked at the app. Aparently to access those things you need LBS turned on. I have mine off, because 1 I know my way around the park and 2 it saves battery power not using your GPS.

Next time I go I'll have to try it with LBS turned on to see how well it works.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Has Apple allowed any other carrier specific apps? I cannot think of any off of the top of my head.

• ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    You know, since you mentioned it I just looked at the app. Aparently to access those things you need LBS turned on. I have mine off, because 1 I know my way around the park and 2 it saves battery power not using your GPS.

Next time I go I'll have to try it with LBS turned on to see how well it works.
    Yeah,
    if you have it turned off
    it just tells you basic info.
    Used it at WDW.
    Very nice to have. Does eat the battery though.
    Ony once did it mess up.
    Said I was at Epcot when I was at Animal Kingdom.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Batman with a Gun

Bel Air, California, United States, United States

It SAYS it is Verizon only, but you can grab the APK file and load it on any phone.

Ya know it's sort of odd Apple doesn't have an app, considering Jobs' relationship with Disney.