• The Great Tiki

Blog Entries

Does anyone know if Kinect Disneyland Adventures is currently in Innoventions?

Does anyone know if Kinect Disneyland Adventures is currently in Innoventions?

Heading out to conquer more planets on Star Tours tomorrow and wanted to stop by Innoventions if this is there

• Minion

Re: Does anyone know if Kinect Disneyland Adventures is currently in Innoventions?

That would be meta as hell
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Re: Does anyone know if Kinect Disneyland Adventures is currently in Innoventions?

It currently is not.

• Minion of Chernabog

So, you play a game in which you go to Disneyland. In Disneyland. It's like Inception.
    The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

Shut up and get to work - Me

I think it has not been released yet. Our daughter is one of the voices in the game and we were told Nov 15 when she recorded. We can't wait to see it. Some of the lines she got to say were really cute!

• The Great Tiki

Blog Entries

I figured even if it wasn't released in stores they would have it in Innoventions since it is Tomorrowland....and supposed to be stuff from the future (or at least next week at Best Buy). I would be cool to be Virtually in Disneyland while in Disneyland. I was planning on heading to the park today....(but alas the rain may change that plan).....What better way to walk around Disneyland in the rain than to walk around Virtually walk around Disneyland while in Disneyland---completely dry while it rains.....It blows the mind.

• Metro-Retro Historian

Too bad you can't actually go into Innoventions in the game. The reason they can't is because if you played the game while at the park and your avatar went to the same spot where you were and started playing the in-game version of the game, you would be sucked into Tron. That's just science.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.

• -

The down side to claiming knowledge of whether or not this game is in Innoventions is to admit that you actually went into Innoventions.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• The Great Tiki

Blog Entries

It is there now and the kids loved it.....So much fun...
    Brad's Disneyland blog: Interactive Fun in Innoventions

• Olé! Olé! It's Showtime!

Next time I'm at Disneyland I'm going to hold my arm out awkwardly to move around the park. Unfortunately, I don't think that the crowds will just magically part as I walk through them.
    MiceChat from Main Street.
    MiceChat goes mobile with the Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort — from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

• The Great Tiki

Blog Entries

Maybe the next version they can add the stroller to the back of the ankle effect

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    The down side to claiming knowledge of whether or not this game is in Innoventions is to admit that you actually went into Innoventions.
    LOL...what's so bad about innoventions?

• MaliBOOMer

Quote Originally Posted by disneydancer76 View Post
    LOL...what's so bad about innoventions?
    The fact that an average apple store is more entertaining then an attraction at Disneyland. It is a pathetic excuse for the Carousel of Progress Building. But thats my opinion.
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form