• Disney/Anime/Furry Fan

Does anyone know the full safety spiels dialogue for the Indiana Jones Adventure?

I like Sallah as our host for the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. I know that John Rhys Davis and Corey Burton voiced him for the current safety video and the safety spiels while waiting above the boarding station. However, currently John Rhys Davis only voices his safety spiels through the radio on all of the Jeeps since it opened on March 3, 1995.

I just want to know the full safety spiel(s) dialogue from Sallah in IJA. So, does anyone here on Micechat know? I remember some, but I want to see complete quotes from Sallah's safety spiels.

Thank you.

• We Go On.

Re: Does anyone know the full safety spiels dialogue for the Indiana Jones Adventure?

Belt check
    "Attention, attention please! Sallah speaking. Please check your seat straps, making sure always they are securely fastened."

"Hello? Hello? Are you now coming in? Please make sure your seat straps are securely fastened."

Beginning of ride
    "Go easy, easy easy! The wheels may be needing a little work. Heh heh!"

"Hello! Hello! Oh, my friends! The brakes may be needing a little adjustment. Easy on the curves. Heh heh!"

"Uh, the accelerating device will occasionally be sticking, but do not be concerned...the brakes are very good. Heh."

End of Ride
    "Friends! I celebrate your arrival. If you drank too much in the fountain of youth, we will be happy to assist you with strollers. Heh heh! But please, stay seated until your transport comes to a complete stop."

"You will no doubt be having many jewls and coins in your possession. Please stay seated until your transport comes to a complete stop, then step out carefully with your treasures."

I'm not sure about the upstairs safety spiel. Hope this helps!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: Does anyone know the full safety spiels dialogue for the Indiana Jones Adventure?

I don't think it was Corey Burton who voiced Sallah...

D23 Expo | Voices of the Parks

Last edited by dland_lover; 11-08-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WDITrent View Post
    Belt check
    "Attention, attention please! Sallah speaking. Please check your seat straps, making sure always they are securely fastened."

"Hello? Hello? Are you now coming in? Please make sure your seat straps are securely fastened."

Beginning of ride
    "Go easy, easy easy! The wheels may be needing a little work. Heh heh!"

"Hello! Hello! Oh, my friends! The brakes may be needing a little adjustment. Easy on the curves. Heh heh!"

"Uh, the accelerating device will occasionally be sticking, but do not be concerned...the brakes are very good. Heh."

End of Ride
    "Friends! I celebrate your arrival. If you drank too much in the fountain of youth, we will be happy to assist you with strollers. Heh heh! But please, stay seated until your transport comes to a complete stop."

"You will no doubt be having many jewls and coins in your possession. Please stay seated until your transport comes to a complete stop, then step out carefully with your treasures."

I'm not sure about the upstairs safety spiel. Hope this helps!
    I found a couple more pieces you missed:

Beginning of the ride: "Hellooo. Ah, please check the steering wheel, making sure it is not stiff. That would be very bad. Heh, heh."

End of the ride: "Ah, welcome back. You entered the observatory of the future. In that case I don't even have to tell you that we would like you to stay seated until your transport comes to a complete stop."

• Disney/Anime/Furry Fan

Thank you for these, but there are a few safety spiels not done by John Rhys Davis. It's when you're waiting above the station when you get up the stairs and near the elevator. You hear Sallah's final safety spiels before boarding the jeep. I really want to know that one and that's it.

• Johnny and Me!

I know the beginning and the ending:

"Hello again, my esteemed friends! When you board the transport, place all loose items into the pouch in front of you. Unless of course you wish to lose them in the temple, heh heh!"

"Now, Sallah wishes you a most wonderful, and successful, expedition."

• Disney/Anime/Furry Fan

Thank you! I like the safety spiels, because those warnings and advice from Sallah makes you feel being inside a forbidden temple is dangerous and not funny.

• Future Indy Castmember

I also remember the breakdown spiel for the ride. The spiel below might not be exact because I haven't heard it in a while:

Breakdown: Attention my friends! I am indeed sorry, but your journey has been interrupted! Please! Stay seated in your transport at all times! We'll be getting you moving in a moment! I assure you!

Theres also a spiel for when the ride is about to start up again, but I forgot that one.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74