• Daughter of a DL worker

Exclamation 3rd Edition Hidden Mickey Book

I am in the 3rd edition HM book! I am in the acknowledgements in bold! I'm Mari on page 13.

My hidden mickeys are:

Disneyland
    Page 50, hint 34 (As you drift past the Blue Bayou Restaurant seating area, a classic Mickey appears in the water to the right of your boat. It's formed by the last set of three lily pads that you pass before you enter the caverns.)

Page 64, hint 144 (Classic Mickeys are at the top of ornate wire-framed bookstands in some of the store's outside display windows.)

California Adventure
    Page 79, hint 3 (Watch for the screen with target balloons in front of the volcano spewing lava. If you pop the middle 100-point balloon on the second tier, a light classic Mickey appears on the rear surface in the lava behind the balloons.)

Page 80, hint 8 (Classic Mickey circles hide in the design of the ironwork along the sides of the upper support for the entrance queue cover.)

Downtown Disney District & Hotel
    Page 105, hint 18 (Classic Mickeys top the light poles that line the tram path from the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure to the parks.)

I'm also honorable mention #7 on page 117. (Lava Mickey. Along the Toy Story Midway Mania! ride, Paradise Pier, California Adventure, don't overlook Mickey in the lava behind a middle-level balloon. You have to pop the balloon to see Mickey.) (Clue 3, Chap. 3)

Are you in Steve Barrett's 3rd edition Disneyland Hidden Mickey book? What are your hidden mickeys? Tell the truth please.

Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Re: 3rd Edition Hidden Mickey Book

I always forget to look in the bayou area of Pirates. I always look for the one on the golden shield in the final fight scene.

Going to WDW in January. Should be fun looking there, too!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Daughter of a DL worker

Re: 3rd Edition Hidden Mickey Book

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
    I always forget to look in the bayou area of Pirates. I always look for the one on the golden shield in the final fight scene.

Going to WDW in January. Should be fun looking there, too!
    I always see the one on the shield every time. Have fun in WDW!

Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"