• MiceChat Partner

New Disney park music and more

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give you an update on our station:

We're getting an upgraded look this Thursday, December 1, so keep an eye out for it!

We've added a country version of Celebrate You, a few tracks from La Nouba, and a mini loop from Epcot for you this morning!

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is featuring our own Cherry Cheer drink this coming Friday through Sunday, ask for it by name and tell them you listen to MAGIC 24.7 when you order it (alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions available!)

We have your Disneyland forecast 6am-6pm PT Monday to Friday on the station

We have Disneyland News and MiceChat.com news, column info and more Monday to Thursday between 6-9am PT

Any questions, or if you want to get involved with MAGIC 24.7's evolution, let us know! We're so proud to be part of MiceChat!

Tune in at MAGIC 24.7 | Your Vacation Superstation! - - and always feel free to Tweet us a song request @magic24point7!
    A Live365 Editor's Choice Award Winning Station!
    magic247radio.com | Facebook | Twitter

• Animator in Training!

Re: New Disney park music and more

Awesome! I've been looking for a radio station like you guys for a commute for class. App downloaded and here come the awesome morning car rides!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

• MiceChat Partner

Awesome, thats so good to hear! Thanks so much for tuning in!

We're going to be revamping our schedule in 2012 to give you an even larger variety of Disney Park music!

We're also working on developing our own app, which has been in the works for a few months. When it's ready, we'll let you know!

Chris

MAGIC 24.7 | Your Vacation Superstation!

• -

Does anyone know if there are shows on this station or if it is just music? I have tuned in a couple of times on the days that Howard Stern is dark hoping to hear some discussions about the parks, but all I ever hear is music. Don't get me wrong, I love the park music that I hear on there and it is great that there is a station that is playing it. I would just like to hear some original content, too.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

is there a list of songs we can see to request from, complete with time length?

• MiceChat Partner

Thanks for the questions!

As for talk, indeed there are some voices on MAGIC 24.7 on a weekly basis.

Partners Behind The Mouse is hosted by Krystal and Mia, two former WDW Cast Members...it airs Wednesdays at 12 and 7pm Pacific time. They bring on guests too - last week they had a Disney College Program Rep join them! They do mix music, too, in their hour-long show.

Generation Mouse is heard on Fridays at 12 and 7pm Pacific, hosted by a panel, discussing everything Disney, news, events, and more. It is later available as a podcast. This show is typically all talk, no tunes.

Starting on December 15 again, the station will go live with The Time Rovers, where you can call the MAGICLINE at (424) 270-1955 (normal long distance charges apply) or call skype: magic24.7 and join the hosts and talk Disney parks. This show will be weekly starting December 15 for one hour beginning at 7pm Pacific! If you have problems connecting to the station, we suggest restarting, as sometimes too many connections make turning it on 'time out' but only momentarily. We look forward to hearing from you! There is mostly talk here, along with special guests such as Steve Barrett, the Hidden Mickey Guy.

As for play lists - we're working on that now! We've mentioned that this Thursday December 1 we are getting a makeover/new look, but either on Thursday or shortly after you can look forward to seeing our entire playlists available...making it easy for you to tweet us a song request (or email or call one in, too!).

Any more questions, I'd be more than happy to answer!

Thanks everyone!

Chris

• MiceChat Partner

Hey just a follow-up to the question about Disney talk...each morning between 6-9am Pacific, we play three MiceChat Newscasts, and today we're featuring Dateline Disneyland.

You can catch them around the top of each hour, plus Disneyland weather for the day and week!

Hope that helps!

Chris

• MiceChat Partner

A quick - but exciting - update regarding our station's playlist....

Tomorrow when we launch our "new look", we will be sharing our playlist, alphabetical by artist, on our website! It will be available in PDF form, so you can save it if you want.

Come 2012, we'll have it sorted by specific theme park or resort area to make looking for your favorite Disneyland/WDW tunes even easier.

Stay tuned!

Chris