Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Ewok

Re: funny or interesting Disneyland stories

when i first went to disneyland i was 7 years old (ill be 20 tomorrow) my parents took me, my uncle and a friend of mine for their anniversary. i have a vivid imagination, extremely vivid and being a 7 year old dark rides terrified me so my imagination did wonders for me. while we were waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion i dont think i was scared but as soon as we entered the elevator i started screaming and completely freaking out. my dad was carrying me to where you step onto the doom buggies and i was screaming bloody murder and bawling all i could think about was that i was gonna die on this ride. needless to say my mom forced me to ride with her and she forced me to open my eyes and presto i thought it was the coolest ride ever.

• Insomniac

Quote Originally Posted by numberfour View Post
    when i first went to disneyland i was 7 years old (ill be 20 tomorrow) my parents took me, my uncle and a friend of mine for their anniversary. i have a vivid imagination, extremely vivid and being a 7 year old dark rides terrified me so my imagination did wonders for me. while we were waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion i dont think i was scared but as soon as we entered the elevator i started screaming and completely freaking out. my dad was carrying me to where you step onto the doom buggies and i was screaming bloody murder and bawling all i could think about was that i was gonna die on this ride. needless to say my mom forced me to ride with her and she forced me to open my eyes and presto i thought it was the coolest ride ever.
    Well happy birthday tomorrow! I had a similar experience first time I rode small world... Except for that ride still freaks me out! Haha but seriously every time I ride it I imagine a hitchhiking doll sequence where the dolls follow you home. That is way scarier than ghosts haha!
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• Ewok

oh lord! i thought it was bad having to endure my mothers singing through the entire small world ride but a doll following me home that would be even worse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12