is DEP, BPB, tower of terror, aladdin, monsters enough for an updated cd?

do you guys think that the electrical parade music, block party bash music, music from tower of terror, and monsters and even aladdin enough new music to update and rerelease the DCA official cd?

• Minion

Re: is DEP, BPB, tower of terror, aladdin, monsters enough for an updated cd?

I don't think so, first if they were ever going to do any Aladdin Music they should have done it with the oringinal cast, but I think if a couple more rides open in the next few years I don't see just an updated DCA CD, however they may add more tracts to a doub disc for Disneyland and DCA.
    Jeff Wayne

• Captain Hooks 2nd Mate...

they did put out an Aladdin cd when the show first opened with the original cast... i own it and listen to it often... i asked a cast member the last time i was there and they are thinking of putting out a parade music cd, but not for a while...i really want BPB and POD!!! also, i want Christmas Fantasy!!! really puts me in the holiday spirit!!!
    least reputation points on MiceChat!!!

• What have I done?

Quote Originally Posted by SteamboatUter
    they did put out an Aladdin cd when the show first opened with the original cast... i own it and listen to it often... i asked a cast member the last time i was there and they are thinking of putting out a parade music cd, but not for a while...i really want BPB and POD!!! also, i want Christmas Fantasy!!! really puts me in the holiday spirit!!!
    I agree totally!
    I also believe that it is time for them to update DCA's CD. They could use each districts theme music. Use a highlight from Aladdin and include BPB! I think it would do completly well. I had hoped they would release one for the 50th. The CD they did release wasnt too bad. (The 50th dbl disc)

"This guy!"

• Disneyland Freak

Apparantly royalties for all the different songs used in BPB are the reason BPB will never be released on CD.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Mexihick, y'all

Looks like you're getting the same answers you received on MouseInfo.

• Disneyland Freak

Yea, talk about de ja vu.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Banned User

I've always wondered why someone can't just record the BPB music and post it on here as an mp3. I'd bow down and kiss their feet if they did, draw them a picture... something!!

• What have I done?

DaddyB where are you? LOL

Try http://www.visionsfantastic.com

"This guy!"

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

No matter what they add it will NEVER be enough to warrant releasing another DCA CD.....just kidding. I'd possibly pick it up if they did come out with another one.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinKing!
    DaddyB where are you? LOL

Try http://www.visionsfantastic.com
    They have video but not an mp3 I'd love an mp3 of all of it.. then I could play it on my iPod!!

Isn't it amazing how outdated the original DCA CD seems now, only 4 years later, as opposed to how many tracks on the DL CDs are 20-30 years old and still relevant...sad.