View Poll Results: Which one would you visit?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carsland

93 50.82%
  • Wizarding World of Harry Potter

90 49.18%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Re: If you could only visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter or Carsland?

Harry Potter definitely...
    Not only because i've seen the one in Florida and want to go massive souvenir shopping, (pumpkin juice, I shall have you.) but i'm bitter about how Carsland had to destroy a perfectly good parking lot, food place, and educational area. Also one of the only constantly working water areas to cool off that isn't busted most of the time, or has to be shut down early for the world of color to start. >:/ I could go on...

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I love Harry Potter, but I am much more excited for Carsland.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Having grown up in Idaho, and driven to California dozens of times with the family to go to Disneyland, Carsland really does look and feel like what we just passed by on the road in order to get to Disneyland.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Disney/Anime/Furry Fan

It's Harry Potter for me. But I think Carsland will be bigger than USH's WWoHP. Since USH has space limitations.

• keh!

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit King View Post
    Knowing them it will prompt them to develop a next generation CGI fully interactive state of the art... meet and greet.
    and by state of the art, i'm sure it will be the aspect where you can make an appointment to see the characters. appointments are not just for doctors anymore!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by WannaCub View Post
    BTW, what are hoodoos?
    Hoodoos are the odd rock formation seen on big thunder mountain. To simply describe them they are bigger on top than below.

• Iron-Clad Allie

I would visit both. However, I am not that excited about California getting a copy of an entire land from Orlando. I'd rather universal invest in something different. Cars Land will be a thrill all the way around.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Cars, because that is not true.
    As a classic car buff and Route 66 fan for 42 years, and a California & Arizona desert offroad addict for 26, I can assure you it is true. Been there, seen that, goin' again this weekend.

Disneyland is about traveling the road to elsewhere and elsewhen. Carsland is about here and now. Meh.

To paraphrase Sediment's siggy, "Here you leave the world of today and enter the world of, um... today."
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

• 東京ディズニーシーに行きたい

Far more excited about Carsland than I am about WWoHP, despite loving HP and not liking Cars.

I live about an hour away from Universal Orlando and WDW, so this may be the reason. I've yet to go to WWoHP, however.

Photo Via jdhilger

If I were going all by myself, then Harry Potter for sure. The ride looks amazing, the butterbeer looks good and I'd buy myself a wand.

If I had to consider where I'd go with my family, then Cars all the way! HP would scare the bejeevers out of my kids and my husband isn't into HP.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingSquirrel View Post
    If I were going all by myself, then Harry Potter for sure. The ride looks amazing, the butterbeer looks good and I'd buy myself a wand.

If I had to consider where I'd go with my family, then Cars all the way! HP would scare the bejeevers out of my kids and my husband isn't into HP.
    It will be interesting to see if they end up offering anything food/beverage options that are land specific. That is what I love about WWOHP is that if I want butter beer, I have to make the trek to Islands of Adventure to get it.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Insomniac

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    It will be interesting to see if they end up offering anything food/beverage options that are land specific. That is what I love about WWOHP is that if I want butter beer, I have to make the trek to Islands of Adventure to get it.
    Filmore's organic fuel? Flow's petroleum byproducts? Cars is trickier to have "themed" food for because it is based on cars. Butter beer was easy because it was an actual drink. But how would you make a beverage out of oil?
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
    i agree 100%.

i am actually a fan of Cars, and not really a fan of Harry Potter. i respect the films and stories for such creativity, but the movie have never really turned me into a fan. HOWEVER, i am personally more interested in WWoHP than Carsland. Carsland looks fun, especially RSR, but i think it's the fact that Harry Potter features a castle in some fantasy world, it makes it more special. Cars, we just go to a desert.
    I prefer Carsland. The DLR already has a park that features a castle in some fantasy world. I wonder which park that is in?

And I doubt there is anyone who thinks that the castle in WWoHP is the more magical one.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Whats funny to me is how many people say....well im not a potter fan never seen a movie or read the books....so Carsland....when I'm sure all the Potter fans have seen the Cars movies...

I cant vote because both look great in there own ways...but just saying people who have not rad or seen the movies should....I bet you'll be hooked

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Well I already posted these in the Project Tracker, but these are some pictures I took yesterday from the 2nd floor lounge at the Winery while enjoying a glass of wine and watching the sun set on the great mountain range. These pictures don't do the view justice. It truly was a jaw dropping and amazing view. This is the reason that I am more excited for Carsland. Excuse the quality of images, they were taken on my iPhone. Enjoy!

Name:  IMG_6922 (479x640).jpg
Views: 79
Size:  187.2 KBName:  IMG_1992 (480x640).jpg
Size:  208.2 KBName:  IMG_6747 (480x640).jpg
Size:  205.2 KBName:  IMG_8798 (479x640).jpg
Size:  180.6 KB

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast