Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Senior Minion

going next sunday and Monday, I hope to make the Sunday meeting just to say hello to the Mice age Crew. And to see Buzz and Tiki.(at the top of my list)
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Disney Dad & Disney Nuts

Heading to DL in April and Again for the B-day Bash

Well I decided to make another trip from No. California to Visit DL Prior to the 50th kickoff. Most of the rides will be back in operation and this trip is only my wife and my 10 month old daughter attending.

We will be back on 7/14/2005 - 7/21/2005 for the big Birthday Bash. Staying at the DL hotel (Thanks to my DVC membership and some banked vacation points.)

Basically, I try to get to the park whenever I can HEE HEE HEE

WDI

• Disney Dad & Disney Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDemona
    everyone going in the summer I bit you a good luck LOL that is the WORST time to go to Disneyland....but hey, if you love waiting 2 hours to ride one ride go for it lol. Just dont complain to the cast members, it's not there fault you picked a bad time.

Now as for me, I'll be going in Oct. when everyone goes back to school =)
    Demona,

The worst part can be the Heat- wow some of the summer days are rough - but the park is open so late during the summer and open again early the next day - it can be difficult to resist.

Despite the long lines it is still worth it and with more attractions open this summer than in years past, I am hoping for a moderate reduction in the walking paths - with more chumps - I mean guests waiting in the standby queues.

WDI

• Disneyland and TDR fan!

May for the 50th anniversary!

• behind the curtain

One week.

• Senior Minion

We're going May 18-22. The 50th will have started, the crowds should be smaller than they will be once Memorial Day starts, and it won't be so brutally hot. At least, that's the theory.

At Disneyland to watch DD dance company on March 30. Family trip (6 of us) between June 5 and June 14. YIPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :o

• Metal Head

just went friday. probably going this week sometime since my kids getting out of school early all week
    How much longer will it take
    For the world to see.
    We should learn to live
    And simply let it be.
    Bloodstone, bloodstone.

• /sigh

Just went last night for a couple hours. But going back probably next weekend, and since we have the deluxe passes this year, have to go on Sundays for the next few months.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• Waiting for the stork

July!!!

I have reservations for the 16th-23rd but I am considering delaying our arrival until the 18th to avoid the chaos....I'm trying to decide if the 17th is worth it with 2 kids (5 & 10)...If it was just me I would absolutly be there on the 17th though...so what do you think 17th with kids? pros? cons?
    procrastibating

• Queen of Randomness

Thanksgiving 2005!!!!

• Minion

We bought our AP's and will be there May 8-13.
    We want to go sometime during the holiday season for a weekender.

Were going july 4th thru the 8th. We would go later for space mountion but my mom's ticket is already bought. We thought about going at christmas but have decide to go march of 06. Hopefully the 50th b-day celabration will still be going on.

I'm going June 9-12 but I would LOVE to go on my birthday which is ....MAY 5TH

• Gumball Rally Godfather

My wife and I are going the weekend of my birthday(april 13th), so april 16th and 17th ..... then we're taking the kids , (yes, all 5 and 1 friend each) on the weekend of June 17-19 for the 50th anniversary of the first steam-up of the DL railroad.... then my wife and I are going down for the BIG ONE, July 14-17 , WOOHOOO !!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast