• Big Hockey Fan

Armchair Imagineering: Disney's Animation Kingdom

I understand the it probably wont happen but that doesnt mean we cant use a little imagination right? I have came up with a theme park dedicated to Disney animation.

Fantasia Gardens
    The central hub (Main Street) to DAK, instead of the Mickey Floral upon arrival a moat and a garden displaying Sorcerer Mickey and his wand of imagination during the climax of battling Maleficent of Fantasmic fame.

As you walk down the street the shops and restaurants are themed to Fantasia

The main restaurant in this land is Nymph's Hideaway, serving delectable Greece and Italian food, themed to the Nymph scene in the original Fantasia.

The Emporium is called Yen Sid's, featuring memorbillia and merchanidise of the land and the theme park

The Central Hub's castle is respectively called (Bald Mountain)

Villain's Kingdom
    As your enter Bald Mountain, your first glance is breathtaking. A hang-gliding roller coaster on the other end of the glass, During certain times of the day smoke fills the mountain synchronized to music.

Chernabog's Magnificent Escape: A hang-gliding coaster taking you through the scenes to that of "Night on Bald Mountain" During the climax you encounter a Chernabog AA. During the ride, flames shoot through the tiles. This ride is set to be dark and eerie.

Ursula Falls: A river rapids ride showing you Ursula's side of The Little Mermaid, during the ride and AA Ursula is singing "Poor Unfortunate Souls". The end of the ride is a 30 foot drop, this ride is indoors. From the outside and in the queue it is themed to Ursulas's dungeon

Captain Hook's Revenge: In this flume river ride which in a way could be modeled after Splash Mountain, Peter Pan is kidnapped at long last by the evil gruesome Captain James Hook. Join Peter on this fantastic escape from his enemy. The queue is themed to Captain Hook's ship.

Hades Lair: In Greek Chariots, you are taken to Hades Lair in a ride modeled after Journey to the Center of the Earth. Hades wreaks havoc on Greek villages and soon Mount Olympus, Help Hercules fight this evil god and help his home country or all hell will break loose, LITERALLY!!!!!

Claude Frollo's Ride-A-Round: The sinful judge in The Hunchback of Notre Dame has decided to be a good catholic and allow little kiddies to enjoy his ride. Gargoyles and Djolly are in place of normal horses.

Stromboli's Cafe: Based upon the evil puppeteer whom captured Pinnochio. Food here is your average pizza and burgers.

Evil Queen's Tasty Treats: A candy shoppe based upon the Evil Queen, Lollipops and Candy Apples are themed as prickly sticks and heavenly delights.

Pixar Place
    Pixar Transportation Service: Enjoy at a leisure pace a ride around Pixar Place, your vehicle is Syndromes Omnidroids with windows on both sides.

Up, Up and Away!: Join Carl Fredricksen and Russell on an adventure around the world, Travel to Italy, France, Japan, England and the ending in Florida on a Disney Cruise ship, fireworks over Castayway Cay

Mars Retreat: Join Wall-E to help save the once inhabited planet of Mars. This movie will be as breathtaking as the movie

Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster: Like the one at Disneyland

Ant Island ordorves: A quick service restaurant the features, African and Chinese food.

Muppet Plaza
    Swedish Chef's Kitchen: Food fared to native Scandinavia and Artic, Also American. Become entranced in a kitchen with Muppet characters interacting with you, the Muppets are in costumes that talk to you much like the talking Mickey. The chef is the Sweede himself!

Muppets in Space: Enjoy this Dark ride themed to the movie, helping Gonzo understand who he is or what he is.

Muppet-Go-Round: A whimsical carousel themed to the funny heartwarming costumes of the Muppets.

Steamboatland
    All and everything in this land is Black and White, toon around with Mickey's elder friends such as Clarebelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Peg-Leg Pete and Clara Cluck.

There is a shootin gallery based on the toon guns in old Mickey Cartoons

Evil Doctor's Lab: In this omnimover, Help Mickey escape from the Evil Doctor's laboratory.

Anyone and everyone can help join in on this, again it is far fetched but what is wrong with a little imagination?

• Minion

Re: Armchair Imagineering: Disney's Animation Kingdom

I don't know about Bald Mountain as the main weenie. Still have it near Fantasia Gardens, but the main icon should be Yensid's tower as seen in Kingdom Hearts. Give it a Disneyland Paris-esque hill to be built into and could have a Sorcerer's Apprentice based thing in there.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• Insomniac

Not a bad idea. I especially like the Muppets area but are muppets really animation? Sounds a little hodge podge but overall interesting idea.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• All-American

I like it! I think if there were a park devoted to animated features, this should be exactly how it's done.

• Big Hockey Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentJedi View Post
    I don't know about Bald Mountain as the main weenie. Still have it near Fantasia Gardens, but the main icon should be Yensid's tower as seen in Kingdom Hearts. Give it a Disneyland Paris-esque hill to be built into and could have a Sorcerer's Apprentice based thing in there.
    Well the problem is too many parks have a castle as the icon and I wanted it to be a little different