Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 122734353637383940476287 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1343
  1. #541

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    263

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnyabear View Post
    Isn't CHOC Walk on oct 13th? I was noticing the same thing on the 12th. Curious if that could be the reason
    Yes it is. Explains alot! Hope it's not too busy Friday, we only have 1 day this trip.

  2. #542

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,450

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I want to say October is gonna be a big month because of the Halloween Event. So maybe that is it?
    Yes the is the main reason. The hotels fill up on party nights because of the party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Yes it is. Explains alot! Hope it's not too busy Friday, we only have 1 day this trip.
    Choc Walk is considerably a locals event, not a hotel filler. It does fill the parkings lots early but not the parks, most go home afterward.

  3. #543

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    171

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    I was there today during rope drop. Both parks were pretty busy; very annoying.
    "I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it"
    -Walt Disney

  4. #544

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,848

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by basketbuddy101 View Post
    I was there today during rope drop. Both parks were pretty busy; very annoying.
    Yeah the down times at Disneyland are pretty much non-existant these days. I believe some schools are out this week. My friends kids are in all year round school and they're on break for the next 3 weeks.

  5. #545

    • Disneyman
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    932

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by basketbuddy101 View Post
    I was there today during rope drop. Both parks were pretty busy; very annoying.
    Dude you're not kidding. I was at DCA today and the wait times were as bad as July. Very disappointing, especially because I only get out here once every couple of years.
    "It's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

  6. #546

    • a wind to shake the stars
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    935

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Question:

    What do you think the weekend after Thanksgiving would be like? My family and I are thinking of going on November 30th, Friday, to DCA, and then December 1st, Saturday, to DL itself. I've had good luck the first weekend in December, usually, but I'm a bit worried about the Candlelight event... that wouldn't affect the park's hours or anything, right, just access to Main Street?

  7. #547

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    111

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Yesterday it was predicted to be a 2, but really was a 4 (according to touringplans.com). Would you say that is accurate? I sure hope Touring Plans is spot on with it's prediction when we go.


  8. #548

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Hello! How busy do you think the weekend of Nov 17th and 18th will be ? When do they start decorating for Christmas?

    thanks

  9. #549

    • Light up the HALO!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sparks, NV
    Posts
    348

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelllover11 View Post
    Hello! How busy do you think the weekend of Nov 17th and 18th will be ? When do they start decorating for Christmas?
    The 17th and 18 will be busy but manageable. This weekend will probably be the least crowded during the Holidays at the Disneyland Resort celebration. You will get some people who are beginning their Thanksgiving trips early but for the most part it should be okay.

    Also, most of the decorations plus "it's a small world" Holiday and Believe in Holiday Magic will be up and ready on November 9th with the Disneyland Resort officially beginning its christmas season on November 12th.
    As we say to the animals, that's the end of the lion.

    RACE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE, CAREEN THROUGH THE STARS.

    Space Mountain





  10. #550

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,450

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelllover11 View Post
    Hello! How busy do you think the weekend of Nov 17th and 18th will be ? When do they start decorating for Christmas?

    thanks
    They start decorating around October 20th, no joke. The Holiday Season starts on November 12th and most decorations should be up on the 9th.


    That weekend will be moderately busy, due to families showing up on weeklong or at least multiday trips during Thankgiving week. It won't be anything crazy but do expect crowds and long waits.

  11. #551

    • Ossumpossum
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    40

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Okay, guys.

    Touringplans is giving me a 10 out of 10 for Saturday October 12.
    No other day in October is apparently going to be this busy.
    Could it just be because the CHOC walk is the next day?
    It just seemed kinda odd.
    What's the deal here? D;

  12. #552

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,848

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma View Post
    Okay, guys.

    Touringplans is giving me a 10 out of 10 for Saturday October 12.
    No other day in October is apparently going to be this busy.
    Could it just be because the CHOC walk is the next day?
    It just seemed kinda odd.
    What's the deal here? D;
    Bingo! I'm sure that's part of the reason anyway.

  13. #553

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,450

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Choc Walk is considerably a locals event, not a hotel filler. It does fill the parkings lots early but not the parks, most go home afterward.
    Locals Event. Does not come with free park tickets. Only discounted ticket to go after the race. Not an option many of the participants take part in.

  14. #554

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ukiah ca
    Posts
    27

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    any one know what nov 27th and 28th will be like

  15. #555

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,450

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh C Paiva View Post
    any one know what nov 27th and 28th will be like
    Very low crowds. Limited entertainment and short park hours.

Similar Threads

  1. [News] When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1389
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 05:16 AM
  2. [News] When will it be busy at Disneyland in 2008?
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 05:35 PM
  3. [Question] When will it be busy at Disneyland in 2009?
    By zip-d-dude in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •