Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 203542434445464748557095 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1503
  1. #661

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    333

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    We went this past Sunday and it was pretty crowded. Got even more so at about 3pm.
    we were told all this week is expected to be pretty heavy since the schools broke for the whole week.

  2. #662

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ukiah ca
    Posts
    27

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by DJS View Post
    We went this past Sunday and it was pretty crowded. Got even more so at about 3pm.
    we were told all this week is expected to be pretty heavy since the schools broke for the whole week.
    i was talkin about the last week not this week

  3. #663

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh C Paiva View Post
    how about the last week in nov
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh C Paiva View Post
    i was talkin about the last week not this week
    It will be super quiet during the week but busy on the weekends including Friday nights. It's an excellent week to visit for low crowds, while the seasonal entertainment runs daily.

  4. #664

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ukiah ca
    Posts
    27

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    It will be super quiet during the week but busy on the weekends including Friday nights. It's an excellent week to visit for low crowds, while the seasonal entertainment runs daily.
    thanks swampy im ready to go

  5. #665

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    81

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    I really hope you're right, swampy marsh. I love low crowds--but am trying not to get my hopes up because if it is busy I'll be so disappointed.

  6. #666

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat95242 View Post
    I really hope you're right, swampy marsh. I love low crowds--but am trying not to get my hopes up because if it is busy I'll be so disappointed.
    If you need some assurance check the park hours. Next week they drop back to short hours, 10am to 8pm because they don't expect the crowds to warrant more time in the park.

  7. #667

    • Disney/WWE/Anime fan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,239

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    its busy today for some reason..O.o more holiday crowds?

    BTW will the week of Dec.3-8th be crowded?
    also asking about 12/10 as well

  8. #668

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    BTW will the week of Dec.3-8th be crowded?
    also asking about 12/10 as well
    That first week of December is a good time to go. The next week will be ok. Now to New Years gets incrementally worse as time goes on. Great, Good, Ok, Bad, Aweful.

  9. #669

    • Avid MC reader since 2005
    • Online

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    548

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Alright, Swampy, which of these dates would be better crowd wise:

    December 13-16 or January 3-6?

  10. #670

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkbelle View Post
    better crowd wise:

    December 13-16 or January 3-6?
    December, but both weekend parts will be about the same, bad.

  11. #671

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    We are taking some first timers to DL on Feb 8-13. I'm thinking the crowds should be light but was wondering what rides will be down for refurbs.

  12. #672

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by OregonDuckFan View Post
    We are taking some first timers to DL on Feb 8-13. I'm thinking the crowds should be light but was wondering what rides will be down for refurbs.
    It will be a good time to visit with a slightly busy weekend and slow weekdays when you consider crowds.

    Lots of rehabs take place at this time so be prepared to focus on the other 80 or so attractions. For those dates the following attractions are planned to be down, but more will likely be added as we get closer to the date.

    Big Thunder Mountain
    Mark Twain
    It's a Small World
    Splash Mountain
    Mad Tea Party
    Fantasmic! will not show on the weekend or weekdays.

    Grizzly River Run
    Silly Symphony Swings
    WoC has some down time before your visit so it may be better to watch after the weekend

  13. #673

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Hello folks, I'm bringing my wife and two boys down to Disneyland on Tuesday 4th. We have a 5 day bonus hopper pass, and I was thinking of going to the park on Wed 5, Thur 6 and Fri 7. And then again on Sunday 9 and then Monday or Tuesday. I know Friday and Sunday will be busy, so I'm hoping to do entertainment shows that day and avoid long ride lines. How does that sound?

  14. #674

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by bcdemon View Post
    Hello folks, I'm bringing my wife and two boys down to Disneyland on Tuesday 4th. We have a 5 day bonus hopper pass, and I was thinking of going to the park on Wed 5, Thur 6 and Fri 7. And then again on Sunday 9 and then Monday or Tuesday. I know Friday and Sunday will be busy, so I'm hoping to do entertainment shows that day and avoid long ride lines. How does that sound?
    Your plan sounds great. If you aren't aware because it's the Holiday Season Firworks are nightly. Only F! will be limited to the weekend so make that your Sunday night priority.

    For F! if the boys are old enough to see the second show at 10:30 watch it. While the 9pm show will have people start claiming spots at around 5pm and be pretty full by 7-8pm, you could walk around the first show, and hang out by Haunted Mansion, Splash, and Pooh, even rides these at this time because waits tend to be low. At about 9:25 stand on the west edge of the viewing area and as people leave take a good spot going on. Also the fireworks will start at 9:30 I'd highly suggest watching them your first night and not from the poor viewing area at F!.

  15. #675

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    We are looking at weekend dates in January or February 2013. The
    Tinkerbell Half Marathon/ Martin Luther King weekend (Saturday Sunday Monday 1/19-21) is what we are considering because the kids have Monday off. Touring plans has it at 9,10,9 so I understand it will be busy. What can I expect? Will this be a New Years eve "10" or a spring break "10". Disneyland has not released the schedule yet so I do not know the opening times. Any recommendations for this or other weekends near the first of the year?

Similar Threads

  1. [News] When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1389
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 05:16 AM
  2. [News] When will it be busy at Disneyland in 2008?
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 05:35 PM
  3. [Question] When will it be busy at Disneyland in 2009?
    By zip-d-dude in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •