Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102 ... LastLast

Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

Is January 27th-30th supposed to be busy?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth View Post
    Is January 27th-30th supposed to be busy?
    Nope, low crowds after Sunday ends. On Sunday it will be busy, make sure you see the Fireworks and WoC that night they won't show during the week.

• Minion

How are crowds March 29 & 30?

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael808702 View Post
    How are crowds March 29 & 30?
    Prime Spring Break it will be very busy. Arrive before the parks open for Rope Drops, and make good use of the first couple hours the parks are open. Collect FPs very well. If you can stay to close, taking a midday break if you need one in the early afternoon.

• Minion

I lied sorry I meant to say March 31 & April 1 its only two days later and the 31 is Easter I pretty sure its going to be crowded but still wanted to ask anyways.

It's a music Celebration
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

Jan. is the best time to go. Go in the morning. When theres barley anyone there yet. And do not go on the weekend!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael808702 View Post
    I lied sorry I meant to say March 31 & April 1 its only two days later and the 31 is Easter I pretty sure its going to be crowded but still wanted to ask anyways.
    Either way it's very busy. Because of the huge number of schools on break, famlies are there on multi day breaks.

Hello,

How are the crowds expected to be on Fri, Jan 25th and Fri, Feb 22? Alternatively, are Sundays in Jan-Feb (besides the holiday weekends) expected to be very busy?

Thanks much!!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by venusgirl View Post
    How are the crowds expected to be on Fri, Jan 25th and Fri, Feb 22? Alternatively, are Sundays in Jan-Feb (besides the holiday weekends) expected to be very busy?
    Jan 25th, great until evening when it will get busy. Feb 22nd, a little busy all day, because President's Day on Monday start a week long break for some schools.

Sundays, and weekends in Jan-Feb are the slowest of the year. This doesn't mean uncrowded, all weekend are busy, just a little less busy than normal.

I am planning a June trip, it's been almost 10 years since my parents have been to the resort so I want to make the most of it. My dilemma is this: go June 16, 17, 18 and be there on fathers day, or go the 17, 18, 19 and be there on a grad night. Opinions?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by rytheguy View Post
    My dilemma is this: go June 16, 17, 18 and be there on fathers day, or go the 17, 18, 19 and be there on a grad night. Opinions?
    16th a Sunday vs 19th a Wednesday hosting Grads. Really it's probably about even crowdwise on the big and classic rides. The thing is that late into June a lot of those Grads are showing up from opening to evening, and will make the parks busy even though it's a Wednesday. If you want to avoid excited kids go Sunday, if you can handle kids go Wednesday. DL should be nice when the kids all go to DCA late at night and evacuate DL.

Hi Guys, my family are coming over to visit at the beginning of April, I know this will be busy due to spring break but it's the only time my sister can get off school so the 2 options we have of visiting are Thursday April 4th or Monday April 10th, will the crowd levels vary much between those 2 days? thanks in advance

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett83 View Post
    Hi Guys, my family are coming over to visit at the beginning of April, I know this will be busy due to spring break but it's the only time my sister can get off school so the 2 options we have of visiting are Thursday April 4th or Monday April 10th, will the crowd levels vary much between those 2 days? thanks in advance
    I think that second date is a little messed up. Anyhow both are very busy and the later date will only be a little better. Arrive early so you can do major rides before the park fills up. Use FastPass very well.

I am going to spend 1 day in the parks w/ my 3 kids and my mom. Our two choices are Monday March 4 which is EM for DCA and touring plans says crowds will be a 2 for DL and 1.5 for DCA.
    Or Tues March 5. This is EM for DL and crowds are rated as 5.5 for DL and 2.5 for DCA.
    We will not have an EE so that's where the decision comes in. We will want to start our visit at DCA in Carsland. So the crowd levels of Mon look Fab but that means there will be a lot of people already in DCA when we arrive and will effect our plan. But maybe an overal crowd level of 2 is worth that?
    Should I ignore touring plans since they seem to use last yrs data and don't take into acct CL?
    Why would a Tues be busier than a Mon? I would think a Mon would be busier as some visitors take a long weekend.
    Any advice?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by profah View Post
    I am going to spend 1 day in the parks w/ my 3 kids and my mom. Our two choices are Monday March 4 which is EM for DCA and touring plans says crowds will be a 2 for DL and 1.5 for DCA.
    Or Tues March 5. This is EM for DL and crowds are rated as 5.5 for DL and 2.5 for DCA.
    We will not have an EE so that's where the decision comes in. We will want to start our visit at DCA in Carsland. So the crowd levels of Mon look Fab but that means there will be a lot of people already in DCA when we arrive and will effect our plan. But maybe an overal crowd level of 2 is worth that?
    Should I ignore touring plans since they seem to use last yrs data and don't take into acct CL?
    Why would a Tues be busier than a Mon? I would think a Mon would be busier as some visitors take a long weekend.
    Any advice?
    Ignore tourign plans.

Do DCA on Tuesday so you hit Carsland and Radiator Springs Racers before a line builds. Your instincts are right.