Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 83348555657585960616883 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1329
  1. #856

    • Boat shoes all day long
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California, United States
    Posts
    1,047

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Anybody going to the park April 8-11? Any idea what the crowds will be like? I have checked some stuff online via the crowd index reports but they seem to contradict. Looking FWD to it!
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

  2. #857

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,430

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    Anybody going to the park April 8-11? Any idea what the crowds will be like? I have checked some stuff online via the crowd index reports but they seem to contradict. Looking FWD to it!
    It's still firmly Spring Break. It will be busy, but not aweful.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  3. #858

    • Boat shoes all day long
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California, United States
    Posts
    1,047

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    A thousand thank you's!
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

  4. #859

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    22

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    I'll be having spring break from March 27 to the 8th of April. I'll be going sometime during Monday through Friday from the 1st to the 5th. Which day would you think on those days would be the best to go? Any advice?

  5. #860

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,430

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydisneygeek View Post
    I'll be having spring break from March 27 to the 8th of April. I'll be going sometime during Monday through Friday from the 1st to the 5th. Which day would you think on those days would be the best to go? Any advice?
    Given that it's all a very busy period, Wednesday the 3rd is the best bet. Wednesday tends to be the slowest day of a given week. If it happens to have rain in the forecast, you may find a rainy day to be better.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  6. #861

    • ...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Modesto, California
    Posts
    155

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Hey there! How will September 16 and 17 be? Is there a set date for halloweentime to begin yet? I'm wondering if there will be entertainment options too. (Also are we getting a 2013 thread? Lol)

  7. #862

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,430

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbuhVee View Post
    Hey there! How will September 16 and 17 be? Is there a set date for halloweentime to begin yet? I'm wondering if there will be entertainment options too. (Also are we getting a 2013 thread? Lol)
    That should be a good low crowd time to visit but no nightime entertainment in DL and short hours in both parks. If you can arrive Sunday night you could catch some fireworks and maybe F! too. Be aware there can be some big rehabs during that time or year so a major attractions or two can be down.

    Halloween will probably start on the 13th and parties on the 27th. Just my guess based on history. Official dates should come out in the early part of summer.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  8. #863

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Hi!
    What do you expect April 26 & 27?
    It's either that or July 2-3 (yikes).
    Thanks!

  9. #864

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,430

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by McScratchy View Post
    Hi!
    What do you expect April 26 & 27?
    It's either that or July 2-3 (yikes).
    Thanks!
    July will be a good bit worse. In April what you will get is a great Friday morning, and ok afternoon. Evening on will be busy just like July. In July there won't be as many rehabs and hours will be longer.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  10. #865

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    July will be a good bit worse. In April what you will get is a great Friday morning, and ok afternoon. Evening on will be busy just like July. In July there won't be as many rehabs and hours will be longer.
    Thanks!
    Seems like April it is, and make the most of that Friday morning!

  11. #866

    • Hello again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    106

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by McScratchy View Post
    Thanks!
    Seems like April it is, and make the most of that Friday morning!
    We'll be there the 27th too (and the 28th). If you make sure to use all the advice from the FastPass thread, even the busy Saturday will be pretty smooth!

    My question is, does the early entry effect the crowd levels to the point where it is much better to avoid what park has them that morning?


    "Well!"

  12. #867

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,430

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoop View Post
    My question is, does the early entry effect the crowd levels to the point where it is much better to avoid what park has them that morning?
    Yes but mostly in a small way. It doesn't really shift a lot of crowds out of the other park, so only a tiny benefit that way.

    What it does do is fill Tomorrowland and Carsland on the Early Entry Day for their park. So if you want to go in the park but to another land, it's ok, not totally empty but the lines are still small.

    If you have a park hopper or many days to visit, you should avoid the early entry hosting park. If only a one park per day, you may want to let longer hours or the entertainment schedule deside where to go.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  13. #868

    • FULL METAL JACKAL
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The City of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    38

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    My wife and I are looking at hitting the parks in September -- either 9/3 - 9/6 or 9/9 - 9/13. Any thoughts on which would be less busy, or is there not much difference?

    Thanks in advance!

    --K

  14. #869

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,430

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos the Jackal View Post
    My wife and I are looking at hitting the parks in September -- either 9/3 - 9/6 or 9/9 - 9/13. Any thoughts on which would be less busy, or is there not much difference?
    Being weekdays in September they are both good for crowds. The later dates being great.


    Here is why you should go the earlier dates. It's a little busier so hours should be longer. Less rehabs because for some they have school of at that time.

    On the 9th more rehabs will likely start, and one will probably be Space Mountain something you may want to avoid missing. Halloween decorations will be going up.

    Here may be the reason to go on the later dates. Halloween Season may begin on the 13th. You could catch the reopening of Space as Ghost Galaxy and the Holiday Haunted Mansion. The 13th isn't an offical date, but a good bet it will be the start of the season.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

  15. #870

    • FULL METAL JACKAL
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The City of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    38

    Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Being weekdays in September they are both good for crowds. The later dates being great.
    Thanks for the advice! My wife won't go on Space Mountain anymore anyway, but the rest is well worth taking into consideration.

    Thanks again!

    --K

Similar Threads

  1. [News] When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 1389
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 05:16 AM
  2. [News] When will it be busy at Disneyland in 2008?
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 05:35 PM
  3. [Question] When will it be busy at Disneyland in 2009?
    By zip-d-dude in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •