Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2045606768697071727380 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1394

• Under that tree again!

Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Yoon View Post
    Thanks for the info! Unfortunately that's the only day we'll be able to go, so we'll just have to deal with the crowds.
    Do enjoy yourselves. It is not awful all day but is going to be busy all day. After 5 it will be awful so do what you want well before then. Arrive early and use the opening hours for the busy rides, especially Space Mountain. Us Fast Pace. If you are going to the party too, try to take a break after 4 and come back into the crowds near the party start at 7. Don't miss any of the party hours.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

We are planning on going Nov. 10-13 because our passes expire the 13. Will the fireworks (and most importantly snow) be going on the 12? How crowded will it be, especially on Veteran's Day? Thanks!

Curiouser and curiouser...

Hello everyone....I am planning on taking my son on his first visit to Disneyland in early May of 2014. I've been trying to do some research on how busy it will be during the second weekend in May and I think we'll be ok during the week it's just Sat/Sun that we'll have to deal with crowds. Does that sound about right?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyEla View Post
    We are planning on going Nov. 10-13 because our passes expire the 13. Will the fireworks (and most importantly snow) be going on the 12? How crowded will it be, especially on Veteran's Day? Thanks!
    Fireworks yes, snow no. Snow usually starts the next day when the Holiday Season Starts. Castle Lighting too. The fireworks have to be rebuilt for the season so they use them over the weekend preceding the season.

It barely crowded on Veterans day, nothing to be greatly concerned about. Plus you have the next couple days and they will be quite nice. Sunday the 10th will be the worst day and busy.

Quote Originally Posted by thatgrljme View Post
    I think we'll be ok during the week it's just Sat/Sun that we'll have to deal with crowds. Does that sound about right?
    You got that right. I like May, warm days and usually dry.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

Oct 17-21 hope its slow, any tips???

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by audrey View Post
    Oct 17-21 hope its slow, any tips???
    It's going to be busy. Arrive 30 minutes before the park opens. Get in Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion early, or grab a FP for Space. Use FastPass the whole time. Visit the villians by Small World early and especiall not during a party.

Also overlapping trips that include a Halloween Party can let you see two different Firework shows which is pretty cool to do.

Are you going to the Halloween Party in Friday? Let me know and I can give more tips.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

Thanks Swampy, No to the Halloween party so Probably going to head to a patio in DTD just DH and myself (leaving kidlets home!)

• Ossumpossum

Any ideas on the crowd forecast for Nov. 19 - 22?
    Hoping to bring a family at the least busy time possible between now and Thanksgiving. (:

Thanks! <3

How are crowd levels the last week of Feb 24 - 28 or first week of March 2014? March 3 - 7....does spring break typically start the 2nd week in March?

We are looking at a quick trip before Christmas. I know the week between Christmas and New Years is crazy busy, but what about the weekend before Christmas? We are looking at Thursday - Saturday, December 19 - 21. Any thoughts on what to expect? Would it be like a typical summer day? Busier? Lighter? Our out of state schools get out that Thursday. When do the So Cal schools get out?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanW View Post
    How are crowd levels the last week of Feb 24 - 28 or first week of March 2014? March 3 - 7....does spring break typically start the 2nd week in March?
    Spring Break is at its heaviest the week before and the week after Easter. In 2014 Easter is late, April 20, so the heaviest crowds will be the last two weeks in April. March will continue to get busier as the month goes on but the worst of it won't be until April.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma View Post
    Any ideas on the crowd forecast for Nov. 19 - 22?
    Hoping to bring a family at the least busy time possible between now and Thanksgiving. (:

Thanks! <3
    It has mild crowds and should be plenty fun. Friday evening will be busy so pack in all you can before then, don't leave major attractions for that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bundaegi View Post
    We are looking at a quick trip before Christmas. I know the week between Christmas and New Years is crazy busy, but what about the weekend before Christmas? We are looking at Thursday - Saturday, December 19 - 21. Any thoughts on what to expect? Would it be like a typical summer day? Busier? Lighter? Our out of state schools get out that Thursday. When do the So Cal schools get out?
    More like a bad summer day. It will be very busy.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

Really appreciate all the crowd insight from folks on here. What are your thoughts on this? I'm taking a friend to DL the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving. I know it'll be busy, but it has to be that week, so I am eyeing the Sunday before (Nov. 24). Do you think that's the best day to go between Saturday the 23rd and the following Saturday (11/30)? Thank yoU!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalUW View Post
    Really appreciate all the crowd insight from folks on here. What are your thoughts on this? I'm taking a friend to DL the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving. I know it'll be busy, but it has to be that week, so I am eyeing the Sunday before (Nov. 24). Do you think that's the best day to go between Saturday the 23rd and the following Saturday (11/30)? Thank yoU!
    It's a really tricky week to pick the best of. I would suggest the 23rd. Monday would be the other better day. Tuesday a crap shoot. Wednesday on very risky.

If you can pick that week, if it happens, take the first rainy day.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

Thanks for the quick response, Swampy!