Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1315

• Under that tree again!

Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by bettiebloodshed View Post
    Yeah it makes sense. I swear I saw that it was going to be an 8/10 on tp and mildly panicked. As I said I'm totally going with a crowd-averse person.

And I'm the piglet of the family and like to go "oh dear oh dear".
    Can you go during a weekday? It will make a huge difference. The parks are quiet during the week when it's not a holiday from now to early March.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    A little refurb heavy and tiny chance of rain. Great for crowds.

Is it here first trip or will you make Dapper Day with a pram?
    Ha! I actually looked everywhere for an affordable pram, and even contacted some stroller rental companies, but couldn't find one. If I did, I would totally take her to Dapper Day! The April trip is just one of my friends and I. I just want to pack in all my favorite thrill rides over a couple days that I've missed out on the past year. Her first trip will be for her first birthday in early December. I'm hoping to bring my parents on that one!

Thanks for the info on the dates! Pretty much what I expected, and being from AZ some rain would actually be fun!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• 'Til DEATH do us part...

Az, or not as close to Disneyland as I'd like to be :(

Was possibly planning a trip for my husband's birthday at the end of March. Either the 23rd to the 27th or the 23rd to the 26th. Is is really busy during that time? If it is we may plan a few weeks before that.
    "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
    -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
    ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
    in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidowBride View Post
    Was possibly planning a trip for my husband's birthday at the end of March. Either the 23rd to the 27th or the 23rd to the 26th. Is is really busy during that time? If it is we may plan a few weeks before that.
    Yes it's the start of the core of Spring Break and really busy. If you could got 2 or 3 weeks earlier it will help a bunch.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

We are planning on a summer trip and are looking at the first week of June. We will be at the resort for 3 days spread out from Friday 6/6 to Friday 6/13. We are trying to decide if it would be better to do Friday the 6th or Saturday the 7th. So Cal and So Cal select are blocked out both of those days and Deluxe is blocked out on Saturday. I understand school is still in session in So Cal that week so maybe Friday would be better. But then again would Saturday be better with Deluxe APs being blocked out? Also what about the next week. What two days would be the best? We are thinking Monday and Thursday. Any thoughts or insight? Thanks in advance. This is such a great resource.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bundaegi View Post
    We are planning on a summer trip and are looking at the first week of June. We will be at the resort for 3 days spread out from Friday 6/6 to Friday 6/13. We are trying to decide if it would be better to do Friday the 6th or Saturday the 7th. So Cal and So Cal select are blocked out both of those days and Deluxe is blocked out on Saturday. I understand school is still in session in So Cal that week so maybe Friday would be better. But then again would Saturday be better with Deluxe APs being blocked out? Also what about the next week. What two days would be the best? We are thinking Monday and Thursday. Any thoughts or insight? Thanks in advance. This is such a great resource.
    I would start on that Friday or the Sunday if possible.

Then Monday and Thursday.

Friday will be great early so get there by opening. It will get busy as the day goes on because it's a Grad Night. Plan to spend at least the from the late afternoon on in DL, and have FastPasses to use into the evening. The party is in DCA, and starts at 11, so the last hour in DL will likely be calm.

Monday and Thursday do not have Grad Night parties which is why those are days to go.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

Busy but just busy.

Except for President's Day Weekend all of the weekend from now until March are the slowest weekends of the year. Cool temps and it is the rainy season that is why these weekends are a little slower.
    How about this coming Friday, Jan. 17th? We're figuring it is before the 3 day weekend, and most schools in the area have regular classes that day. Thanks!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by dbmouseman View Post
    How about this coming Friday, Jan. 17th? We're figuring it is before the 3 day weekend, and most schools in the area have regular classes that day. Thanks!
    Arrive before the park opens it will be great right off the bat. Evening will be busy as locals arrive.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

Arrive before the park opens it will be great right off the bat. Evening will be busy as locals arrive.
    I just read that the Neverland 5k run is this coming Friday, the 17th, and that it is sold out. Any idea if this event will affect the crowds?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by dbmouseman View Post
    I just read that the Neverland 5k run is this coming Friday, the 17th, and that it is sold out. Any idea if this event will affect the crowds?

Not greatly. The Half on Sunday is a much bigger race by the number of runners and it doesn't impact the park in any major way.

The 5K starts early so you should see nothing of it. Because of it's smaller number of racers and early start not many will get into the parks because of it.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

Not greatly. The Half on Sunday is a much bigger race by the number of runners and it doesn't impact the park in any major way.

The 5K starts early so you should see nothing of it. Because of it's smaller number of racers and early start not many will get into the parks because of it.
    Thanks for your help - really appreciate it!

• That Guy

Hi everyone! Can you please advise on April 14 & 15? (Mon & Tues). Also, is it true they make you use your fast pass by the return time- or was that a rumor?

Thanks so much!

MF

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer View Post
    Hi everyone! Can you please advise on April 14 & 15? (Mon & Tues). Also, is it true they make you use your fast pass by the return time- or was that a rumor?
    FP return windows are enforced.

It is going to be busy.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• That Guy

Thanks very much for your reply. Too bad about the fastpasses! Is there a formula for which day is slower at DLR vs. DCA? I'm hoping it will still not be as bad as summer

• 'Til DEATH do us part...

Az, or not as close to Disneyland as I'd like to be :(

Yes it's the start of the core of Spring Break and really busy. If you could got 2 or 3 weeks earlier it will help a bunch.
    Thank you so much! We don't mind going a little earlier if it's not as busy. I forgot about Spring Break crowds lol We may go at the end of February or very beginning of March then
    "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
    -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
    ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
    in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html