Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3257727980818283848592 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1388

Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland

Just got word that ill be going to Disneyland next Friday on the 11th.

What's the damage? How busy will it be do you think?

Hi everyone, I will be going at the end of May during weekdays probably the 27th-29th, shouldn't be TOO busy right?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock128 View Post
    Just got word that ill be going to Disneyland next Friday on the 11th.

What's the damage? How busy will it be do you think?
    Very busy. Be ready for large crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMouse View Post
    Hi everyone, I will be going at the end of May during weekdays probably the 27th-29th, shouldn't be TOO busy right?
    Not too bad, but there will be grads making bigger rides extra busy on the 28th.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

Hey guys! We're coming Sunday April 6, 7, 8. Will it be crazy busy with Spring Breakers? I mean, Easter is a couple of weeks from our visit.

Thanks in advance!
    Shaun

• Under that tree again!

Re: When Will It Be Busy At Disneyland - 2012 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Slaughter View Post
    Hey guys! We're coming Sunday April 6, 7, 8. Will it be crazy busy with Spring Breakers? I mean, Easter is a couple of weeks from our visit.

Thanks in advance!
    Shaun

Sorry but yes, We are in the core of Spring Break. It will be very busy the next couple weeks.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

going this Friday im pretty sure its going to be packed to the gills.

Just a question though, I am going with my family (4 of us altogether) and my mother is handicapped, she can stand with a walker but can't walk long distances at all. She will need a wheelchair to get her through her Disneyland trip. any advice on where to go to get one at disneyland and what we will need for the rental?

• Certified DL Addict

Just a question though, I am going with my family (4 of us altogether) and my mother is handicapped, she can stand with a walker but can't walk long distances at all. She will need a wheelchair to get her through her Disneyland trip. any advice on where to go to get one at disneyland and what we will need for the rental?
    Here is the official Disneyland link for wheelchair information:
    https://disneyland.disney.go.com/gue...lchair-rental/

The place to get them is the area in between the two parks, to the right of the Disneyland enterance. You don't need any special paperwork or anything, just to pay for the rental and the deposit (prices listed through the link).

Hope you guys enjoy your trip!
    2014 Gumball Rally Team- Skyway Sweethearts
    *~Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder~*

• Under that tree again!

Did you see this in that link you were provided?
    Wheelchairs and ECVs may not be reserved. Please plan to arrive early; a limited number of wheelchairs and ECVs are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
    Because it will be busy, are you getting there early before they run out? You can also rent from OC Medical and pick one up at the Ramada Maingate or have one delivered to your hotel. They are reservable.

Also with crowds, will your mom easily maneuver an ECV? Will you or someone else enjoy pushing the WC through the crowds?

Just a couple things to think about.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

I will try to get there at least close to opening time, around 8am or 9am. Hopefully we will be good.

Im going to be by her side the entire time so even if its an electrical wheelchair, ill most likely be pushing her around to make sure I can maneuver her around the crowds.

• Under that tree again!

I will try to get there at least close to opening time, around 8am or 9am. Hopefully we will be good.

Im going to be by her side the entire time so even if its an electrical wheelchair, ill most likely be pushing her around to make sure I can maneuver her around the crowds.
    Time wise you should be ok. Do remember that it is going to take some time to pick it up too.

Just so you are aware. The WCs are regular simple Wheel Chairs. The ECVs are basic scooters.

I think you will be fine. Since she can walk a little you may want to go into Guest Services, Town Hall in DL and Chamber of Commerce in DCA and she could get a DAS card. Sometimes it's nice to park the ECV in one spot and go to a couple attractions. So you may want to use a card too, so she can avoid standing in a line if she has left the WC or ECV across a pathway.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

How bad will the first week of June be? 2nd - 6th. I know there are two grad nights in there.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by joknee View Post
    How bad will the first week of June be? 2nd - 6th. I know there are two grad nights in there.
    It's a little busy but a decent week to go. Summer Vacation hasn't begun for everyone at that point, so a good time to visit before it's very busy.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Peaches and Dreams

Next week will be a Blackout week for socal passes. What kind of impact do you think that will have on the crowds?

Next year im taking 3 people to disneyland for their first visits. They want to be around for the extended hours so they can see the parks at night, see fire works, parades and shows. I suggested we go during a blackout period but ive never been to disneyland during black out week during spring break.

can anyone give me their input? I'd really appreciate it.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bexington View Post
    Next week will be a Blackout week for socal passes. What kind of impact do you think that will have on the crowds?

Next year im taking 3 people to disneyland for their first visits. They want to be around for the extended hours so they can see the parks at night, see fire works, parades and shows. I suggested we go during a blackout period but ive never been to disneyland during black out week during spring break.

can anyone give me their input? I'd really appreciate it.
    Blackouts usually indicate big crowds of non APs are coming, and then without the APs it balances out a bit, so it's just very busy.

Do your friends and yourself have a choice of when to visit? Or will it be the same time next year? If its a short day or two a weekend right after a vacation period is better. If longer and weekdays are ok, mid summer is better.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Peaches and Dreams

yes it really would have to be that time of year next year. i explained to them that it would be busy, It's going to be a monday through friday stay.

Thanks for your help, It sounds like it wont be pure madness, would you say maybe 60 minute standbys?