• Sock Puppet

Talking Just a Reminder--Entertainment Schedule changing--Oc register Around Disney news

From the OC Register..

Disneyland Resort’s two parks are changing their entertainment schedule, including the fireworks show, during the slower winter months. Some of the entertainment features are switching to a weekends-only schedule until the spring.

Here are some of the changes at Disneyland:
    Fireworks: “Remember Dreams Come True” fireworks show returns Friday (today) after going on a break during the holiday season at Disneyland. The fireworks show will run weekends and holidays, including Monday for Martin Luther King Day. The “Remember” show was created in 2005 for Disneyland’s 50th anniversary celebration and usually appears during the off season. Read more about Disneyland fireworks.
    Read the rest of the article here: oc register disney news
    Last edited by dland_lover; 01-13-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Shortened quoted material to avoid copyright infringement, per MiceChat policy.

• Banned User

Re: Just a Reminder--Entertainment Schedule changing--Oc register Around Disney news

I wonder if there will be any exceptions for February 29? I hope they do the fireworks!

• -

Re: Just a Reminder--Entertainment Schedule changing--Oc register Around Disney news

Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    I wonder if there will be any exceptions for February 29? I hope they do the fireworks!
    I wonder if they will have a special fireworks show for that...
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I'll be happy with any details about the 29th of Feb!!!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    oh that's right... the leap party...

• Minion

i wonder if theyle if they going have 4 fireworks during the leap year party
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by biggsworth View Post
    I'll be happy with any details about the 29th of Feb!!!
    You're not the only one
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz