• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook trip report Jan. 15th, 2012

I got to the park really late cause wasn't to sure about the weather and also because I had to work before going to the park. Me and my mom got to the park around 3 and what I really wanted to do was to see Beast and Belle in her blue dress like I had hear from and saw pictures from people that when to DLand over the weekend. Once I got in to the park I when right to the castle and there was no characters around the front or on the left side so I figure that I had miss them send Disneyland was getting ready for the parade but then I saw people in line over by Snow White'swishing well so I when over there and I saw Peter Pan so I figure I haven't seen Peter in a wild so why not. When I got there he ask me where I have been up to. I said well I haven't been to Neverland he then said well you should be it's alot of fun there. Then he ask me if I know how to post like a Lost boy.

After the photo I said goodbye to Peter and then he said to me See you around Jeffrey. I kind of knew who this Peter is and he is one of my friends from the park. So after I leave I figure I can see Belle at PFF and wounder if Beast could be there but before I got in line to see Belle I when down stairs to see my love of my life Princess Aurora. I got in line and when it came to my turn Aurora said how my day was I told her that I just got here and haven't really done anything yet other then seeing you and Peter Pan. We then got into our places and I did my Prince pose. Aurora said I don't need to tell you how to pose like a Prince with a giggle she did.

After the photo she said it was nice to see me again. I said the samething to her and then I may my way back up stairs to see Belle. when I was in line for a little bit I had seen both Tiana and Belle leave the place which didn't bug me cause I knew I would see them again in a little bit. But just after I saw them leave I hear the music in the background for one of the Princess story time at first I couldn't hear who was doing the story but then after I hear a females voice singing and the song I hear was Be Our Guest so I knew Belle was down stairs doing her story time. So I knew I wouldn't see her inside the place. I had seen the Parade starting to go from where I was at and when I got to the front to be the net person to go in it was a good timing to go in because once I got in I saw who the first Princess was it was the one that I wanted to see at Christmas and who I saw when I got in line and by the time I got up to her she was gone. So once I got in and to be next after the people in front of me I just stould there tapping my foot on the ground giving her a mad look and said to her. How dear you leave me when I was here to see you on Christmas day. She was like with a smile what do you mean. I said on Christmas day I saw you in line and by the time I got up to the front and to go in you where gone. She said well I didn't see you in there. I said you know with a small smile on my face your never to leave me before I see you. Then after that we both gave each other a hug. So to let you guys know we where only playing this is how we treat each other we care for each other alot. So anyway I had show her my two little plush figures I had of her and Prince Naveen in frog form. She said to me where did you get these I have never seen these kind of figures before. I told her I got them from my job around Thanksgiving time. She said they are very cute. Then after I put them away she said let's get our picture taken and are silly pose one as well. Before we even started I told her there is one I came up with and she said what is it I told and show her with me on one kneed and her hand out. She said you mean we never have done that before I said no we haven't. So here is that pic.

After the pose Tiana ask me when is the next time I be at the park. I told her I'm trying for Feb. 14th send I hear that is when Prince Naveen and the other Prince are out during this time. She said I will be looking for you then. We gave each other another hug before I move on to the next Princess. So next came Jasmine we both said hello and how each other is doing and then Jasmine had me pose like Aladdin.

Then I when off to the last Princess which was the big surprise for not just me but with her. It was my dearest friend and the one I care for the most out of anyone. It was my friend Ariel. We saw each other at the same time and both her eyes and mouth open up wide as did mine. When I got up to her she gave me like she always does was to gave me a big hug. She ask me how I was doing and that it was a long time I said we saw each other on Christmas she said yeah that's right. I ask her I've never really got a photo of you by yourself so I took this pic of her.

After that I got up to her and we where talking about lots of stuff from where I work, if I had seen Beauty and the Beast in 3D yet and the next time I be at the park which I told her Feb. 14th send I hear Eric is sopst to be there and he is the only Prince I have never met before. Wild talking to her the Photopass lady was taking all these pics of us.

After I told her that I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast 3D yet we then took our normol pic.

After I said my goodbye to Ariel I when off to have dinner and then when up to Main St. to see what characters where out there and to see the parade. When I got up there there was nobody around so I sat at the beanch for a little bit until Goofy came out. So when up to him and got my photo with him.

So even though I didn't get to see Belle I did get to see two of my favorite friends at Disneyland. The End.

• Newbie.

Re: Capt Hook trip report Jan. 15th, 2012

Thank you Capt. Hook for another one of your amazing trip reports. You always have the best photos, and really do a great job at narrating so we can feel like we took the trip with you. You are awesome to take the time to do these reports, and I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by EpTxGuy; 01-16-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

•   
    • Fresno Follies

Blog Entries

Your TRs are one of the reasons that make MC a great place to hang out.

• Minion

Great trip report as allways Sorry you didn't get to see Belle and the Beast.

• Queen Elsa

Thanks guys. Yeah it was a little down not to see them but at less I got to see two of my friends.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Such awesome pictures, Capt. Too bad you didn't get to see Beast and Belle in her Blue Dress!! I hoped you would be able to,
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Here to change the world

I love your trip reports. They always make my day

• formerly very helpful

Keep trying, you'll get that photo of Belle! Nice report.

• If we can dream it.......

Thanks Capt! I love your trip reports and am always waiting for the next one!

• Laughing Last..

Thanks so much for the trip report and pictures, Hook! Always great to get a bit of the parks when I can't be there.

But the hat...... I don't know
    I'll be there on Feb 11th, with my ANGELS hat and shirt on!!!
    Take care buddy!
    LOS ANGELES
    ANGELS
    OF ANAHEIM
    WHAT A STUPID NAME

CALIFORNIA ANGELS FOREVER

Baseball is our religion
    The stadium our cathedral
    Beer and peanuts our sacrament