• Donald's #1 Fan

Thumbs up Looking for a statue... the Partners Statue. Is it still available for sale?

Hello all!

It's that happy time of year again, and we are going to DL on February 8th! We can hardly wait!

As always, my wife and I want to bring something special back from the park. We are remodeling our yard, and we are building a micro-Disneyland map in it (gotta love my wife, she never even thought about saying "no" to this!), and we thought it'd be pretty amazing to have a small "Partners" statue there.

Crazy, I know. But we think it's going to work just fine.

I *think* we once saw the statue for sale inside the park at the Disney Gallery, but I'm not quite sure. Does anyone know if I can find it there? If we can't, we may just buy something like the Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck statues from the hub (or a similar thing - the main thing is, we'd like to have something from the park at the center).

Thanks a lot for any help!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Re: Looking for a statue... the Partners Statue. Is it still available for sale?

Javier,
    Yes, I saw it in Disneyana a week or so ago. It's small about 8 inches tall including the base
    Mike

• Minion

Re: Looking for a statue... the Partners Statue. Is it still available for sale?

I don't think you can buy them at the park anymore, but here it is on the Disney Store website:

''Partners'' Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse Statue | Figurines & Big Figures | Disney Parks Authentic | Disney Store

• Donald's #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mcow1 View Post
    Javier,
    Yes, I saw it in Disneyana a week or so ago. It's small about 8 inches tall including the base

Thank you so very much Mike! Nice to see you again

Javier.

---------- Post added 01-16-2012 at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    I don't think you can buy them at the park anymore, but here it is on the Disney Store website:

''Partners'' Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse Statue | Figurines & Big Figures | Disney Parks Authentic | Disney Store
    Thanks! I'll send an e-mail to DL asking if the statue is for sale at the Gallery. If it isn't, I'm ordering it from the store!

I would love to know what you are doing to your yard. We also want to do a Disneyland yard but have no idea where to start.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

You don't even have to step in the park anymore.
    Disney is willing to sell the "magic" online now.
    Kinda of shame that it's no longer exclusive to the park.
    (edit: dang disneylandfan95 beat me to the link)

''Partners'' Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse Statue | Figurines & Big Figures | Disney Store
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz