Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• The Pumpkin King

Re: Out of Disneyland Resort, Which Ride's Loading Station Is Your Favorite(s) And Wh

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    pirates. something about knowing you are "underground" and the strange smell that we all grow accustom to, dim lighting, sounds, the water. So basically all of it haha

Haha alright cool, cool

---------- Post added 01-16-2012 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by l0nepinemall View Post
    I've got to agree with Indy - just love the whole feel! It's so exciting!
    I agree!

---------- Post added 01-16-2012 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Supertank View Post
    Mine in order:
    Indiana Jones
    Pirates
    Haunted Mansion
    Splash Mountain

I really like the whole line of Star Tours, but the loading area is pretty lame.
    Yeah the Queue is awesome, but the loading area is not so much. But its more entertaining this time around than before. But also you have to figure that simulators will most likely not always have the best loading process.

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Re: Out of Disneyland Resort, Which Ride's Loading Station Is Your Favorite(s) And Wh

The Jungle Cruise docks. It almost doesn't seem like a theme park loading area at all, just a (very busy) station for the Jungle Navigation Company. Love to see those boats coming and going.

• Circle of Ancients

Big Thunder

• Minion

Haunted Mansion, especially with the Christmas overlay. If not that, then I might have to say Pirates. It's so perfectly themed.

Splash Mountain:

I like how you appear to be tunneling through the mountain when suddenly out of nowhere, you pop out into a secret glade that's open to the sky. Maybe my imagination is making it cooler than it actually is, but I always liked it.

• formerly very helpful

POTC, but Indy, and the canoes are actually close behind.

The canoes is such a tranquil spot with the river right there.

I'll also put the NOS Railroad Station near the top of my list, for all the reasons mentioned by Rex Dopey.

• Disney Obsessed

I love splash. I always think things are soo funny compared to when you were a kid and had no concept to space and where you were in it. When I was a kid I had no concept of where we were going trough the line, and no matter how many times I would go on the ride whenever we got to the part with the slight holes in the wall so you could hear the music from the ride and peak a little through it I always thought I was still so far away from the ride loading but I was so excited! Now as a grown up I am so sad that little kids just walk right past that spot and don't even know what little hidden treasure is there.

BUT I might just love it because it's my favorite period

• Cunning infiltrator

My Top 5 favorite loading stations.

1. Indiana Jones Adventure, like some people have said here. I enjoying the jeeps moving forward to the Hall of Promise, while others are waiting. The smell of gas and the loud engine sounds of the jeeps. Also, in conjection with the flickering lights strung up above the loading station. The small beeping sounds as the jeeps is being loaded, the overall experience is exciting at best! I love it!

2. Pirates of the Caribbean, what can I say? Once you're inside, it feels like you're no longer outside, but teleported into another world back in the late 1850's at the Blue Bayou lagoon. If you look up the sky, you can tell it's very late at night. The smell of the water and the rumbling of the boats passing through the station is fun and great to see along with the safety spiel. The sights and sounds of the swamp gives you the very feeling of immersion.

3. Space Mountain, the low humming and the sounds of space makes you feel that you're in a large space base on another planet is a wonderful feeling and fun!

4. The Haunted Mansion, the boundless realm of mist and decay and the whistling tune of the unforgettable tune can be very haunting like being watched all the time from unseen ghosts while moving and waiting can be quite creepy.

5. it's a small world, standing and waiting in front of the iconic and famous clock tower is really fun to watch and see the details. Remember, the clock parade always start every 15 minutes in announcing the quarter hour. The tick-tock of the smiling face and the timeless area queue music loop is timely and never gets old. The topiary animals and the Disneyland Railroad trains passing by every often is spellbinding.

For all your Furry/Anthro needs!
    http://www.second-ed.com/

Highly recommended Furry/Anthro list:
    http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by LangenFox View Post
    My Top 5 favorite loading stations.

1. Indiana Jones Adventure, like some people have said here. I enjoying the jeeps moving forward to the Hall of Promise, while others are waiting. The smell of gas and the loud engine sounds of the jeeps. Also, in conjection with the flickering lights strung up above the loading station. The small beeping sounds as the jeeps is being loaded, the overall experience is exciting at best! I love it!

2. Pirates of the Caribbean, what can I say? Once you're inside, it feels like you're no longer outside, but teleported into another world back in the late 1850's at the Blue Bayou lagoon. If you look up the sky, you can tell it's very late at night. The smell of the water and the rumbling of the boats passing through the station is fun and great to see along with the safety spiel. The sights and sounds of the swamp gives you the very feeling of immersion.

3. Space Mountain, the low humming and the sounds of space makes you feel that you're in a large space base on another planet is a wonderful feeling and fun!

4. The Haunted Mansion, the boundless realm of mist and decay and the whistling tune of the unforgettable tune can be very haunting like being watched all the time from unseen ghosts while moving and waiting can be quite creepy.

5. it's a small world, standing and waiting in front of the iconic and famous clock tower is really fun to watch and see the details. Remember, the clock parade always start every 15 minutes in announcing the quarter hour. The tick-tock of the smiling face and the timeless area queue music loop is timely and never gets old. The topiary animals and the Disneyland Railroad trains passing by every often is spellbinding.
    Good Points

• Minion

Space mountain, It just sets the mood for me,the view of "mars" the glowing lights the giant space craft is so awsome to me
    I also love Indy all the vines and ruins in there sets the mood pretty well
    Another, is ToT its really creepy,with the aminous sounds of the boiler room and the creepy CMs wandering around.I love it

If we're talking specifically the load area and not the whole queue, I would have to go with Pirates of the Caribbean. Space Mountain is pretty impressive. If the whole Main St. Station counts as a load area for the DLRR then that's right up there too. And Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

My least favourite is probably the Haunted Mansion. I know what they were trying to do with it, but flat black walls are a disappointment compared to what comes before and after it.

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Tower of Terror and Indy are definitely tied for my favorite with GRR, Thunder, and Jungle Cruise close behind.

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gross View Post
    If we're talking specifically the load area and not the whole queue, I would have to go with Pirates of the Caribbean. Space Mountain is pretty impressive. If the whole Main St. Station counts as a load area for the DLRR then that's right up there too. And Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

My least favourite is probably the Haunted Mansion. I know what they were trying to do with it, but flat black walls are a disappointment compared to what comes before and after it.

Yes we are just talking about the loading station

• Banned User

ToT, Big Thunder (at night), Splash and NOS Railroad Station!

my top two is both Jungle Criuse and Big Thunder Mountain along with the New Orleans Square Train Station. All three i likemostly for its scenery, sounds, and architecture

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast