Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• The Pumpkin King

Cool Out of Disneyland Resort, Which Ride's Loading Station Is Your Favorite(s) And Why?

Mine has to be:

Indiana Jones Adventure - I love the smell, I love seeing all of the jeeps pull up to the station. When it leaves the station turning right with four wheel drive (I think its four wheel drive). I love all the sounds that the jeeps make and the beeping sounds from the buttons. I really love the atmosphere......man I sound strange XD

Space Mountain - For some reason I just love this loading station aswell. I like hearing all the "air" when the rockets stop, Like "Psshh" or "Tsss". The certain lighting of the loading station I really like. It has that cool certain look that gives me that feeling like something big is about to go down, then I get more anxious and excited to go on. I really love how the rockets come back to the station straight from the dark. I love watch people leave and exit the station. The atmosphere is great, and to me it really feels like I'm in a space station abou to go into space! Also sometimes the loading station could look intimidating, but thats awesome!

Yeah I know, I'm wierd

• Goofy

Re: Out of Disneyland Resort, Which Ride's Loading Station Is Your Favorite(s) And Wh

new orleans square rail road loading station because it is a very nice area and it feels surreal. and the scene is nice. 2nd would be pirates because i feel like im going to an adventure.

Re: Out of Disneyland Resort, Which Ride's Loading Station Is Your Favorite(s) And Wh

I've got to agree with Indy - just love the whole feel! It's so exciting!

• Banned User

Haunted Mansion!

• Faith.Trust.PixieDust

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

pirates. something about knowing you are "underground" and the strange smell that we all grow accustom to, dim lighting, sounds, the water. So basically all of it haha

I love space mountain more now after seeing it go "101". We were the last car to make it back to the station and they had to shut down (probably someone too slow unloading). They turned the work light on and killed the sound. The sound effects really mask the roller coaster aspect (the low mum mum mum mum sound). It was really weird with that off. I felt bad for the whole line of people waiting, turned away.

• MaliBOOMer

Gotta go with Indiana Jones Adventure
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    pirates. something about knowing you are "underground" and the strange smell that we all grow accustom to, dim lighting, sounds, the water. So basically all of it haha

AAahh yeah, POTC has one of the best smells, lol

Not weird at all. haha. I know exactly what you're talking about with the smells and everything. For me, smell wise, I would have to go with POTC. For visuals though, I love TOT and Haunted Mansion.

I like space mountain. It went down right at the end of our ride. They turned off the sound and put the work lights on. The low mum mum mum mum sound in the load area really covers up the mechanical sounds of the roller coaster. It makes a big difference without that sound effect.

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by brian11811 View Post
    I like space mountain. It went down right at the end of our ride. They turned off the sound and put the work lights on. The low mum mum mum mum sound in the load area really covers up the mechanical sounds of the roller coaster. It makes a big difference without that sound effect.
    I would assume so

Then it would just your almost regular rollercoaster. But thats why I like RollerCoasters at Disney parks. They are thrilling, have a story, a theme, sometimes with music, and all these make it more fun than your average thrill only coasters imo.

But thats just me

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Love both Big Thunder and The Jungle Cruise.....especially at night
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by jchris1987 View Post
    Not weird at all. haha. I know exactly what you're talking about with the smells and everything. For me, smell wise, I would have to go with POTC. For visuals though, I love TOT and Haunted Mansion.
    I love the smells of POTC and IJA.

Mine in order:
    Indiana Jones
    Pirates
    Haunted Mansion
    Splash Mountain

I really like the whole line of Star Tours, but the loading area is pretty lame.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast