• President of the Universe

One More Disney Day and Personal Challenge!

Airline tickets booked, car rented, Park Vue Inn reserved...we'll be arriving in Anaheim 2/27. My son and I are going to try to make it from 6 am - 6 am on Leap Day (making an allowance for a long afternoon nap!). We'll be stocking up on caffeine as soon as we arrive.

To make it more interesting...we're going to attempt to ride or see every attraction in both Disneyland and DCA. If it has a number on the map, we're doing it (or at least taking a picture). Even rides like Heimlich's Chew Chew Train and the Jumpin' Jellyfish (my son's 16...even after many many visits there are a number of rides like this we've always avoided). We're going to take a picture of the entrance of every ride, attraction, and restaurant on the map.

Sorta like a personal twisted Gumball Rally, supersized. I'm stoked. Have I lost my mind??? If so, how are the mental health facilities in Southern California?

-Spire
    Last edited by Spire; 01-22-2012 at 08:39 PM.

• Oh, I just LOVE your hat!

Re: One More Disney Day and Personal Challenge!

Sounds like a fun idea actually :P But then again, I'm not sure if riding every numbered attraction is plausible even for 24 hours? either way have fun and good luck! I'm jealous!

LOL, we don't know, either. We'll be formulating strategies but open to suggestions! I only wish DCA was also open for 24 hours to simplifying the planning....

That's outstanding! Hope you post a trip report.

• Unhelpful User

Hears a tip for you, i have been to DLR 1000 times, make sure your at Ca adventure when it opens so your up front for paradise pier rope drop. On your way to the rope drop grab your self a FP for soarin. When they drop the rope head straight to toy story mania (line can get over an hour long during the day) after that ride screamin no need for a fast pass, everyone will be in line for TSM, after that head to the wonder wheel and work your way around the pier that way. Me and wife have done every single ride at Ca adventure in under 3 hours. We have done everything in both parks in one full operating day, so its defanatly possible with a 24 hour day.

Ah, good point about TSM!

You guys did every single ride in both parts in one operating day? If that's the case even adding pictures of every restaurant shouldn't be too big of a deal.

• Unhelpful User

Not at all, you should be able to get a pic of everything they list on the map, but we did figgure out a way to get over on the fast pass that helps us out. you each get a fast pass for a different ride, whe your time cme up, tell the greeter that you lost yours but you or your son still has his, they will let both of you through no questions asked... you probably want to get DCA done first because DL will be open 24 hours and the park will probably be super dead after 1am you should be able to see everything.

Oh, this sounds so fun! I always try something similar but ultimately fail. lol

I wish you the best of luck!

http://www.facebook.com/christopher.allred2
    Feel free to add me. I love getting to know new people.

• Goofy

wow thta sounds like fun. have a good time.

• I'm the only one!

My girlfriend and I are going to make up some scavenger hunts as well as try to ride everything on the map! Some things we came up with is take a picture in front of a different clock for every hour. Find a number of items for that hour i.e. 2 light poles for the second hour, 5 trash bins for the 5th hour, 13 churros for the 13th hour. We really wanna do the whole 24.
    "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

• Banned User

Sounds fun albeit a little stressful. I'll have to try that sometime. Have a great time!

I am looking forward to this event. My friends and I we have done all the attractions in both parks in 1 day and had time to spare.