Thread: Be a Deer

• Minion

Be a Deer

ORWEN: Merry Christmas to all you sugar plumb ducklings out there in Holiday Land! Us Cauldron girls have been extra busy, lately, trimming trees and toenails for the jolliest of all seasons. One of the things we always like to do is conjur up the various Christmas parades from the various Disney theme parks around the world. One thing we've noticed is how much cuter the reindeer at Disneyland are than at Walt Disney World.

ORDDU: Indeed! As a matter of fact, I've never understood why the reindeer at Walt Disney World have these silly grins with their tongues hanging out of their mouths. If a witch didn't know any better, she'd swear that Rudolph had a red nose for more reasons than one--

ORGOCH: --yeah--like he'd been hittin' the sauce er somethin'!

ORWEN: Silly old biddy! Reindeer don't imbibe!!

ORGOCH: Tell it ta Dumbo, sister! I know a bunch a drunk bucks when I sees 'em!

ORWEN: (sigh) Anyway, I think it's about time the Reindeer at Walt Disney World were put out to pasture--while the clones of the cuter variety were allowed to populate the East Coast--just as they do at Disneyland. Don't you ducklings agree?

• Minion

Re: Be a Deer

Seeing as no one else has been brave enough to respond, i'll do so.
    Wow.....

Quote Originally Posted by pveticket
    Seeing as no one else has been brave enough to respond, i'll do so.
    Wow.....
    Ha ha ha, you sound like you've never seen a witch before (or is the plural Witchi? Anyhoo)
    To answer the question, since Disneyland is the original park, the Reindeer must originally come from D-land. So using that logic, the best explanation for WDW's sorry mess is Jet Lag!

Maybe Disney should build a park in the Mid-West, to compensate for the reindeer. I dunno.

• Minion

Is there a difference between Reindeer? They look relativly the same to me. Mabey because of the different climates they need a different breed?
    Meh, i dunno lol

Don't forget- reindeer females are the ones who keep their antlers all winter.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by alphabassetgrrl
    Don't forget- reindeer females are the ones who keep their antlers all winter.
    ahh....riiiiiigggghhhttt

• Minion

ORWEN: Oh yes, indeed, pveticket, duckling! There IS a difference between the look of the East Coast reindeer versus the West Coast Reindeer. If you should happen to be watching the Walt Disney World Christmas parade on Christmas Day on that box you ducklings call a TV set, you'll see for yourself just how drunk and silly the Walt Disney World Reindeer look!

ORDDU: In the meantime, we're most grateful to those of you who were kind enough to visit us in our loneliness. Morva is a drab, unappealing place this time of the year, you know.

ORGOCH: Speak fer yerself, sister! I LOVES it when it's drab!!

• Minion

The parade will be on ABC right? I think i got it Tivo'd

• Minion

ORWEN: Yes, pveticket, duckling. The Christmas Parade from Walt Disney World will be on ABC inside that TV box of yours--and everyone else's. As a matter of fact, us Cauldron girls were there the day the parade was being filmed for all of you. So, don't be surprised if you see us in the background!

ORGOCH: Don't worry, pveticket, ducklin'. Ya won't see my big, fat sister on yer TV 'cause they ain't got 'round, yet, ta inventin' one a those lenses things wide 'nuff ta fit all that lard on cam'ra!!!