Birthday FUNDAY....Need to Surprise a Special someone the best Birthday EVER

OK so I have a good friend who is coming down to Celebrate her 34th Birthday at the resort, and I want to show her the best time ever. I have thought of all kinds of Ideas and I want to really make her MOUTH DROP. I am doing the usual making sure she gets her Birthday Button and phone call at City Hall.
    But I want to make this something so Magical for her, if anyone has some ideas that they have done for a friend for their birthdays something different not in the norm or just plain crazy fun could you share. Also if others could offer Ideas as to what they have done in the past or would like to do.

I just want her to have the best time ever. I have thought of doing Reservations at Blue Bayou for her Lunch on the Saturday of it and that's all I go thus far. She will be down the first weekend in March so I want it to be a full weekend blast. I appreciate all the help and thank you all in advance.

Re: Birthday FUNDAY....Need to Surprise a Special someone the best Birthday EVER

You could do one of those Fantasmic dessert deals. Or perhaps a World of Color dinner package. You really have to be creative because Disney doesn't offer many 'special things' in the park. You could do a VIP Tour as well.

Re: Birthday FUNDAY....Need to Surprise a Special someone the best Birthday EVER

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsofColor View Post
    You could do one of those Fantasmic dessert deals. Or perhaps a World of Color dinner package. You really have to be creative because Disney doesn't offer many 'special things' in the park. You could do a VIP Tour as well.
    I like the Fantasmic idea and it would be nice. The WOC package she has seen and done.