• Get the Annual Pass Later

4 14.29%
  • Get the Annual Pass Later than Later

2 7.14%
  • Get Knotts Berry Farm Annual Pass

0 0%
  • Renew Premium Universal Studios Hollywood Annual Pass

0 0%
  • NUCLEAR OPTION (Combine both 4. and 5.)

2 7.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Vidia's Minion

Re: Would you say it's worth to get an Annual Pass NOW or wait for it LATER (Please h

Yes premium does 'seem' expensive but it's really the best value like others have said if you go at least 5 times. You also get 20% off instead of 10% on merchandise besides the food discount.

oh and "The lines are insane for Indy? Fine. Go another day."

Quigon you misspelled use the single rider line wrong

Re: Would you say it's worth to get an Annual Pass NOW or wait for it LATER (Please h

Get the premium now and renew every year. I've never regretted it.

P.S. I also go when I'm not busy in the lab.

• Not on the Jedi Council

Indy has single rider?

Wow, learn something new every day.

I thought Soarin' was the only single rider line left in either park. What other single rider lines are there?

• My Children's Father

Historically I have purchased an AP about once every three years (one year with, two years without). I am planning on getting one in July, hopefully after all of the major construction in DCA is done (and the Matterhorn is up and running). If you're contemplating not renewing after a year, I would wait. I'm not sure how many construction workers you're going to be able to say "hi" to behind the walls. Better to wait until you've got the full value of two complete (for now) parks.

And if you do expect to go at least once per month, the monthly rate of a Premium is only $19 more (as of today) than a SoCal, which almost covers the parking. It's definitely covered if you go more than once per month.
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Thanks for all the help guys! It's really appreciated! Sorry if I made it sound urgent. It's because I felt like getting it in time for the Presidents Week Holiday. However, I can wait to see what else you all have to say. I am starting to lean towards the premium, but I am still not sure.

Also, just to clarify, parking doesn't matter to me. A friend drops me off when he goes to work in Anaheim. So I wont be spending money on parking.

Once again, thanks for the help!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJ View Post
    Wow, learn something new every day.

I thought Soarin' was the only single rider line left in either park. What other single rider lines are there?
    Rides & Attractions | Disneyland Resort

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Look, I am not sure on what to do here, so that's why I came here for help. If you see any faults behind my logic or reasoning, please point them out. If not, it's like I'm trying to beat a fly in the dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    A lot of your reasoning is not valid. Either way you won't get a lot of crowds because you will be blocked out. You won't get better or worse weather, because you have your AP for a full cycle anway.

If you wait until late Spring you will skip some of the large construction, not the rehabs.

Why don't you wait until the late Spring or beginning of summer. Get a two day ticket and use it on days you would be blocked out and upgrade it. Do watch carefully because prices probably will rise for this Summer.
    When you have an AP it's good for 365 days, a whole year. Buying after Spring Break 2012 doesn't mean you miss Spring Break crowds, it just means you get them in 2013. Buying it in Spring doesn't mean you miss Winter rain, you just get the rain next Winter. Buying it in Summer doesn't mean you miss Winter and late Spring rehabs, you just get those rehabs next Year. This is why all those assumptions you may don't matter. You go through a full cycle you get everything.

Getting it now is a poor choice. You will get the next 4 months when DCA is under construction. You will give up 4 months when DCA is done. That is something that only happens once, it's not part of the cycle. You will get 4 months of no Matterhorn and loose 4 months of rehabbed Matterhorn. Also as they prep the parks for an expected, especially big Summer there is more than average rehabs taking place, unlikely to be matched by next year.

I'll reiterate though change since you are now considering a Premium Pass.

Why don't you wait until the late Spring or beginning of summer...... Do watch carefully because prices probably will rise for this Summer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12