I love CHEESEBURGERS. When I die and they cut me open to find out why, they're only going to find two things ... CHEESE and BURGERS! (ok, credit for that line goes to George Foreman).
So, where do you get the very best cheeseburgers inside and outside Disneyland?
In my completely impartial and unbiased opinion (ha), here are my favorites...
1. In-N-Out - This goes without saying. If DCA had put in one of these instead of a McDonalds, it would still be there.
2. Bob's Big Boy Double-Decker - One of my favorites, but I'm sure there are others that wouldn't agree. Can't be good for you, just look at Bob! I've requested that one to be put in Cars Land - Fits the theme perfectly.
3. Hungry Bear - Ok, maybe it's the atmosphere by the water, but the burgers aren't that bad. It would be better if everyone would stop feeding the ducks french fries. Do you have any idea what fries do to a duck's digestive system? Neither do I, but it can't be good. Grease floats on water and the ducks float too, mmmm.
4. Tomorrowland Terrance - Burgers get a B, but only because I'm on a personal campaign to get Disney to bring back the Magic Burger! Most of you are too young to remember this gourmet treat. Picture an average theme park grease burger and add a slice of ham.... now you have a Magic Burger. I think they used to serve it with Cole Slaw until some cast member suggested substituting the Cole Slaw with Apple Sauce (she probably got the $5 prize for suggestions). Fries won out in the end.
5. McDonalds Cheeseburgers - Cheap, filling and tasty especially when you add a layer of fries on top of the cheese. Yes, I like McDonalds which has probably just shot my credibility in this evaluation all to heck.
Not on the list: Taste(less) Pilot's Grill - Nasty stuff, I swear the meat has whip marks on it. Never been satisfied with the Cheeseburger here.
Comments? Don't type too much. There's bound to be a better thread deserving a response more that this one!