Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
    • Minion

Mice Chat 7th anniversary report

Hi Everyone,

Despite not feeling to well I went to the parks over the weekend. I didn't take too many pictures But I will post what I got. I made it to a couple of the Mice Chat events which were fun. The parks weren't too bad which was nice considering that the last time I was there was New Years

anyways onto the photos. That's Mice Chat for hosting a fun event!!1 Maybe next year I can make it for the whole time

Got to the park in the morning and got FPs for Star tours. I took a picture of the sad Matterhorn. Can't wait for it to re-open!!!

After grabbing the FPs for Star Tours we decided to check out the Jolly Holiday Bakery. I think this is a great addition to main street. I really like the look. it wasn't over done at all imo.

Walked over to DCA and caught a picture of the waterfall being tested...Well what I could see of it.

I had a chance to ride the Mark twain at night which I have never done so here are some pictures from that.

My favorite attraction was back to normal so I got a couple of pictures of it. I am torn though I like the Holiday overlay as well. Wish they could bring NBC to DCA somewhere. Anyways two pictures of the HM

Today went to the noon meet up and picture. I didn't take many pictures but here is what I got.

Random crowd shot

and Dusty saying thanks to everyone.

Had a great time over the weekend despite being sick. Wish I could have gotten more photos as the weather was perfect for it but I just wasn't into :/ Anyways hope you all enjoyed!!

• Sock Puppet

Re: Mice Chat 7th anniversary report

Dang I wish I was there. I need to get back there and get new passes for this year...

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Some day I just need to make it to a meet.
    Thanks for the pictures!!
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Thanks for posting the pics, and glad you made it to the Anniversary weekend. Sorry you weren't feeling well, but at least you had awesome weather!

• Disneyland Nut

Sorry you weren't feeling well, either. But glad you were able to come out to some of the events!

We had a great day today and I'm so happy to meet many of you! I'll be coming to another MC event for sure!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    Some day I just need to make it to a meet.
    Thanks for the pictures!!
    same here i need make a meet also
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Not on the Jedi Council

biggsworth, great shots!

I was there for most of the day yesterday and part of today. Got lots of pics. Once I get them off my camera and cleaned up, they will be on my Flickr account.

Had lots of fun meeting everyone, it was a blast!

[update 1/30 9PM: as promised, here are the pics. They are uploading now, there's 167 in total:
    MiceChat 7th Anniversary - 2012 - a set on Flickr ]
    Last edited by QuiGonJ; 01-30-2012 at 09:11 PM.

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics, and glad you made it to the Anniversary weekend. Sorry you weren't feeling well, but at least you had awesome weather!
    I know it was 80 I believe yesterday im sure not back home

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by biggsworth View Post
    I know it was 80 I believe yesterday im sure not back home
    Nice yep it wasn't that hot back here in the Bay, it was in the 60's but it was a beautiful sunny day though.

• Nor Cal AP'er

Thank you for the pics,hope you feel better soon? I also gotta get out there for a meet.
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment 626 View Post
    Thank you for the pics,hope you feel better soon? I also gotta get out there for a meet.
    A meet for those of us that don't get to meets
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Hope you are feeling better! It was a great 3-day weekend and we were happy to be able to attend most of it. Dusty and Fishy did an awesome job in every event!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Awesome pictures. I had a great time meeting some of you. I look forward to meets in the future.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Thanks for the trip report. I wish I could have been there. MiceChat is a great site, and one of my favorite things to do at Disneyland is to go to a MiceChat Meet.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

You were there? And I didn't formally meet you!!!! Nooooo!!!! I was telling a couple of people I love the big meets, but there are always so many people I don't get a chance to see and then the trip reports start and I'm like... you were there??? And I missed you??? And see, heres a good example!!! I missed meeting/talking to you and DreamsofColor and who knows how many others!!! Good grief next time people!!! Make a point of finding me!!! I have a name tag!!!

Great shots! Sorry you were under the weather but so glad you got to join us for at least some of the stuff!! Hopefully you'll be able to make some more meets and attend even more at next years "10th anniversary of MiceAge and 8th anniversary of MiceChat" mega event!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast