Leaving comments for cast members, after you've left the park?

My wife and I (long time APs), took our 4 year old to the park this weekend for her birthday. (Did it as an overnight, two day trip, instead of our usual "popping in for the afternoon").

Disneyland is definitely a different place with a child! We interact with cast members a lot more, and I'm always conscience of how they interact with my daughter.

I try to leave a good comment card at City Hall, when someone has gone out of their way for us. But, by the time we were leaving yesterday, the 4 year old was tired, cranky, and at the start of melt-down phase, so we beat feet out of there before I could stop by City Hall.

Is there any way to get comments back to DL? I'd love to make sure that certain cast members (handlers, characters), are singled out for doing what I felt was a "going the distance" effort this weekend.

(On a whole, I gotta say I experienced nothing but outstanding cast members this weekend, too).

Re: Leaving comments for cast members, after you've left the park?

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/help/email/

select: "Comments on your Disneyland Resort Visit"

Besides calling, I think that's the way you give your compliments.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Thanks for the help. I tried the link that DLFreak71 left, so we'll see if that does anything. If not, I'll try one of the phone numbers.

I think it's important that cast members (and not just character cast members), know that they really do make an impact. I get that we're all people, and some people just show up to punch a clock, but some people really do bring their "A" game, and remind me why this place is the Happiest Place on Earth.

We had a cast member recognize our daughter from previous visits; we had a cast member that just chatter her up for awhile (while we were waiting in line); we had two different face characters that took her by the hand, and made her feel like she was the only little girl in the world.

I don't expect that stuff, and if they had "just" interacted with her for a minute or so, that would have been fine. That they went the extra mile and gave her special memories makes it special. Those are the types of things I want to point out to those cast members (and their managers), so they know that a) it was noticed, b) they made an impact to us personally, and b) keep doing it, because I want other little kids to get that same experience.