• Disney Fan 4 Life

Talking A small bit of additional information on the 24 hour event....

I just got off the line with a nice cast member who informed me that unless the park reaches capacity, they will allow entry to the park for the whole night. She also let me know that Disney parking was available all night for the event. And based upon space, all available lots will be open as well. So that is a small bit of additional information!

(And before I hung up I quipped, "Who do I call to find out about what rides are operating that night," to which she said without missing a beat, "Only Mickey knows right now, but hopefully we all will know soon!" I just love resort cast members! Even calling is a magical experience.)

Pssst...is anyone else getting excited too?
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• I'm wishing

Re: A small bit of additional information on the 24 hour event....

I'm excited too! Can't wait to spend the night at Disneyland, eating, riding attractions, and watching the sun come up over the park!

• Disney Fan 4 Life

I am looking forward to eating at Cafe Orleans in the wee morning hours, and really hoping that 1am fantasmic show is true, not to mention the exclusive merchandise and other stuff. My Hubby is hoping that BTMRR is open so that we can ride that as the sun comes up.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

I'd love to go. But I have an event w/in days of this Disney event
    and me getting no sleep doesn't help my event become successful (if I lived in CA, that would help too). If Disney had only done it a week earlier or later.
    I'm extremely jealous. The geek in me wants to watch them do their jobs late at night (I love backstage stuff)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz