Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: First 2,000 Recieve Commemorative Ear Hats For One More Disney Day!!(Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
    give them a break. it took the most skilled precision to slap those stickers in the center.
    and it doesn't even look like it's centered (could be the angle of the photo)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: First 2,000 Recieve Commemorative Ear Hats For One More Disney Day!!(Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by electricdigits View Post
    wow, they really went all out. anyone have any ideas what crowds will be like that day? I'm coming from portland oregon with about 9 others. will we need to be in line to make sure we can get in? really wish they would have sold tickets to this, if i come 1000 miles and cant get in it's gonna suck.
    Did anyone really believe they could just stroll in on the 29th like it's a typical low-traffic Wednesday? There are going to be so many disappointed would-be guests that day whether they be traveling from a great distance or cruising over from nearby Fullerton. Still deciding if I should drive the 18 minutes to try.
    Good luck everyone!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    Did anyone really believe they could just stroll in on the 29th like it's a typical low-traffic Wednesday? There are going to be so many disappointed would-be guests that day whether they be traveling from a great distance or cruising over from nearby Fullerton. Still deciding if I should drive the 18 minutes to try.
    Good luck everyone!
    I doubt it will be a typical Wednesday, but it is still a Wednesday in February... people have jobs and school. It's not going to be Summer crowds packed, and will probably see a lot of variation in the crowd levels, high in the first couple hours, then dipping as people head to work, then increasing from 3-10, then dropping slowly until a mass exodus at 2 am when we all realize we're not as young as we thought we were.

Quote Originally Posted by Supertank View Post
    I doubt it will be a typical Wednesday, but it is still a Wednesday in February... people have jobs and school. It's not going to be Summer crowds packed, and will probably see a lot of variation in the crowd levels, high in the first couple hours, then dipping as people head to work, then increasing from 3-10, then dropping slowly until a mass exodus at 2 am when we all realize we're not as young as we thought we were.
    It will be crowded, but it isn't going to be as bad as everyone thinks. It is a wed, mid week. If you go all night that means you have already taken wed off work, otherwise you won't be there too late after working all day. Then you take Thursday off as well.

Thurs will probably pretty slow, as a lot of people coming in from out of town (me) won't be back at the park til late afternoon Thurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Supertank View Post
    Ia mass exodus at 2 am when we all realize we're not as young as we thought we were.

I guess even Dr. Pepper can only help so much lol

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    Good luck everyone!
    Um, yeah. It's going to be crowded, but people will absolutely be able to stroll in like a typical Wednesday. If your trying to imply the park will close to capacity - not happening. I bet it gets crowded after work until around midnight-1am, but it will be typical low traffic Wednesday outside of that. If it was a summer day or weekend, then, sure, but it's a weekday in February. There are a bunch of hardcore fans here, myself included, who will work our schedules around this event. We are in the extreme minority of AP holders and even more extreme minority of Disneyland guests. I'll be off work that day and going in the morning with one friend; others will join me in the evening, and they won't have a problem getting in.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Was hinting at a "Leap Year flu", local APs using the day as excuse to hit the event status day heavier than a normal Wednesday.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Banned User

In a little garden called Pixie Hollow at the base of the magestic Matterhorn Mountain

eh, screw it, i'll show up for the line, go in the park, get the ears, get on one ride, go home, get some sleep then comeback

• Minion

I'm debating if I was to wake up that early or not.

• Pixie B

Cool Re: First 2,000 Recieve Commemorative Ear Hats For One More Disney Day!!(Merged)

I am planning on getting to the park after i check into my hotel, ( im gettting for my mom cause she wont hang) Then its going to be like grad night stay up till the weee hours and nap on park benches.

• Disney/Anime/Furry Fan

Even though the hat it may look mediocre. You get the item for free at least once you go. Including with the admission price, the hat is yours if you are one of the 2,000 guests to enter the park very early in the morning.

• Disneyland Nut

I think lining up at 10pm is a little extreme for this particular set of ears. Of course, there are diehards who I can respect wanting all pieces of Disney memorabilia, but you know this'll go up on eBay for a fraction of the cost and would be a lot less then the trouble, time and effort that went into waiting to get a free one.

I've been debating about going on Leap Year and figure that if it's an "all day" event, wouldn't it be possible that the flow of people volumes will fluctuate throughout the time it's open? Heck, you could sleep in your car and get a nap and come right back to the fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12