Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

First 2,000 Recieve Commemorative Ear Hats For One More Disney Day!!(Merged)

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Tom Bricker

re: First 2,000 Recieve Commemorative Ear Hats For One More Disney Day!!(Merged)

When I first saw that, I thought, "awesome, I'll line up at 5am." However, the 10pm "start" time has me a little worried. I know Disneyland AP holders turn out in full force for special events.

Any idea, based on past events, how early it'll be necessary to arrive to get a pair of these bad boys?

• Under that tree again!

One more Disney Day, limted off of free Ear Hat and other information. Feb, 29th.

Big news for those planning to spend One More Disney Day at Disneyland park on February 29! Guests entering the park when it opens at 6 a.m. will receive a limited-edition ear hat commemorating the event, while supplies last. Ear hats are limited to a supply of 2,000 for guests who enter through the designated turnstiles when Disneyland park opens at 6 a.m. on February 29.
    I got a sneak peek at the One More Disney Day limited-edition ear hat myself today check it out!

Here are some things you should know if you are planning to join us when Disneyland park opens at 6 a.m. on February 29:
    • Guests may begin lining up no earlier than 10 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28.
    • Guests planning to line up before Disneyland park opens must park in the Pumbaa Parking Lot on Disney Way between 10 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28 and 6 a.m. on February 29. Please note that the Pumbaa Lot will not begin to offer shuttle service to the East Esplanade until 6 a.m. on February 29. Click here for a map of Disneyland Resort parking areas.
    • Restrooms will be available for guests who line up before Disneyland park opens.
    • A special ticket booth will be available prior to Disneyland park opening for guests needing to purchase park admission for February 29. Valid park admission is required in order to enter Disneyland park and to receive the commemorative ear hat.
    • Commemorative ear hats will be distributed, while supplies last, to guests who enter through the designated turnstiles beginning at 6 a.m. on February 29, when Disneyland park officially opens. Limit one ear hat per person, and you must be present at the time of distribution.
    • Please remember that being in line and entering the park does not guarantee that you will receive a commemorative ear hat. Ear hats are limited to a supply of 2,000 for guests who enter through the designated turnstiles when Disneyland park opens at 6 a.m. on February 29.
    • Be sure to check the list of items that are not permitted inside Disneyland park as you plan what you will bring with you that day. Admission to the park is subject to capacity restrictions.
    See you at One More Disney Day February 29!

Guests Celebrating One More Disney Day at Disneyland Park Could Receive Limited-Edition Commemorative Ear Hats Disney Parks Blog

• Minion

Re: First 2,000 Recieve Commemorative Ear Hats For One More Disney Day!!(Merged)

Boy, they sure went all-out for the design on this one...

•   
    • Minion

Re: First 2,000 Recieve Commemorative Ear Hats For One More Disney Day!!(Merged)

hmmm based on that design I am not sure I will be lining up at 10pm. I do want any pins that come out if any mice chatters happen to get extra and I manage to not get one keep me in mind I will do the same if I can get my hands on a couple

• Quality not quantity

So would one expect this to be limited to 2,000 ears total, or are they giving away 2,000 and selling many many more?

Either way, Lining up at 10pm or even much before say 5:30am for a 24hr marathon sounds a bit daft to me, and I'm flying all the way across the country for this event.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

I will be skipping the lining up for the hat, it doesn't really impress me at all. I am happy enough just to go!

• Timelord

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner View Post
    So would one expect this to be limited to 2,000 ears total, or are they giving away 2,000 and selling many many more?

Either way, Lining up at 10pm or even much before say 5:30am for a 24hr marathon sounds a bit daft to me, and I'm flying all the way across the country for this event.
    People will line up as a group at 10pm, have the group go back home and leave one person in line, and then tag people out until around 5:30 when their whole group will show up.

You know it will happen, expect to see single file lines for the most part overnight, and then the lines will fill out very quickly due to groups.

As a few of you have mentioned though, the hats look terrible. It really looks like a hat with a sticker on it, although I'm sure when they tried that and realized the stickers would fall off they just took the image from the sticker and had a patch ironed on instead, lol

No, thanks.

wow, they really went all out. anyone have any ideas what crowds will be like that day? I'm coming from portland oregon with about 9 others. will we need to be in line to make sure we can get in? really wish they would have sold tickets to this, if i come 1000 miles and cant get in it's gonna suck.

• Minion

it looks cheap. sorry.

• Former CM

Yeah, I'm really disappointed with this design. =(

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    Boy, they sure went all-out for the design on this one...
    Yup.
    Kinda cheap looking.
    I know It's free, but it's cheap.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Insomniac

Even though it looks super cheap, don't standard black Mickey ears without the patch cost like $25?
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• keh!

give them a break. it took the most skilled precision to slap those stickers in the center.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast