Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Queen Elsa

Re: Where Can I Find Beast from Beauty and the Beast in Disneyland? Also, Stitch?

The thing is Naveen will not do pictures after the show ends he goes away along with Tiana and Loius so there will be no luck of meeting him. I was there Sat. and after the show was over he just walk away.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Re: Where Can I Find Beast from Beauty and the Beast in Disneyland? Also, Stitch?

Here is Beast from Valentine's Day:
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

I am ALWAYS on the look out for Beast in parks but, sadly since the movie isnt being promoted anymore Fantasmic might be your only option.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

We have seen Stitch every time we had breakfast at the Paradie Pier Hotel. There are quite a few characters who come out for that throughout the meal.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    The thing is Naveen will not do pictures after the show ends he goes away along with Tiana and Loius so there will be no luck of meeting him. I was there Sat. and after the show was over he just walk away.
    I believe they go to the picture spot after the show. At least they did both times I was there, as did Mickey and Minnie in their Mardi Gras King and Queen attire. Naveen was definitely taking pictures the first few weekends.

And lately Stitch has been replaced by Jake of Jake and the Never Land Pirates in California Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
    It is rare to have Beauty in the Blue dress out in the park.
    Yeah, Belle (in her blue dress) and Beast used to be out & about together just about every time, but with the princess marketing thing she started wearing her yellow ballgown all the time (maybe it started even earlier than this), and with the advent of the Princess Fantasy Faire, it seemed that Beast pulled a disappearing act. It's too bad because he seemed to be popular among guests, which is rare with the significant others of the princesses--all we have now as walkarounds, outside of shows, is Aladdin, probably because he is the titular character of his movie, although Beast is in the title of his movie, too, and I think people kind of expect him to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
    Sorry, but other in a parade the Beast is not often seen, unlike in Epcot at WDW.
    "Beauty and the Beast" is a very familiar phrase--shouldn't have one without the other when interacting directly with guests, I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald1980 View Post
    You can find the Beast in Fantasmic. I know thats not the answer you were looking or hoping for, but the Beast very rarely comes out any more meet and greets.
    And even in Fantasmic!, I've seen Belle dance by herself on the barge on at least two occasions, and I don't even watch the show that often. Beast always shows up on the Mark Twain at the end, though (or on the island when the Mark Twain isn't running). I wonder why this happened (wasn't ready on time or had a wardrobe malfunction?).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12