Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where Can I Find Beast from Beauty and the Beast in Disneyland? Also, Stitch?

I'm heading to Disneyland at the end of March and really want to see these two characters. Any idea on where I can find them?

• Minion

Re: Where Can I Find Beast from Beauty and the Beast in Disneyland? Also, Stitch?

Beast rarely comes out anymore unfotunately
    And Stitch can usually be found in the Hollywood Picture Backlot at DCA

• Disney is home

Re: Where Can I Find Beast from Beauty and the Beast in Disneyland? Also, Stitch?

You can find the Beast in Fantasmic. I know thats not the answer you were looking or hoping for, but the Beast very rarely comes out any more meet and greets.

• Mrs. J. Depp

I've usually seen Beast always with Belle and near the castle on the Carnation Plaza Gardens area side. Haven't seen them for awhile though. Yeah Stitch is always seen in DCA, but not sure how often.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

As mentioned, you can see Beast in F!. He was in the 50th parade.
    I'm guessing since B&B isn't in theaters anymore (3-D), Beast isn't out as much that was a promotion for the film in theaters (Kinda like Lion King)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

You should come to WDW sometime. I see Stitch all the time in Tomorrowland and at the Epcot entrance. Plus I see Beast a lot near the France pavilion in World Showcase.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I heard that you will rarely find Stitch now in DCA because he will be main stay at Aulani.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Go the Wait Times Board and ask the host where certain characters will be at during the day. That will be the easiest way to find out if the Beast will be out and about.

www.mouseexpedtion.net
    Your Ultimate Tour Guide to the Disneyland Resort

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Brisal73 View Post
    Go the Wait Times Board and ask the host where certain characters will be at during the day. That will be the easiest way to find out if the Beast will be out and about.
    You can also download (Android and iPhone users) the free Disney Parks app.
    The app (as long as you're in the park) will tell you where Characters are (along w/ other info).
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Brisal73 View Post
    I had no idea you could ask them! That's going to be so helpful. I've been looking for Stitch at the park forever, and I've never run across him.

• Minion

Stitch can be found in Hollywood Land I've been to DLR 5 times last year and out those times i saw stitch 2, mostly summer and fall

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

Okay awesome!! I will download the App and ask while I am in the park!! What about Mulan, Tiana and Prince Naveen. It seems like Tiana may be easy to find but maybe not Mulan and Prince Naveen.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Tiana can be found at Princess Fantasy Faire and in New Orleans Square until this weekend along with Prince Naveen. Mulan often shows up at Princess Fantasy Faire, as well.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Last month with the release of the Beauty and the Beast Movie in 3D, they had Belle with the Beast out at the Castle every day.
    It is rare to have Beauty in the Blue dress out in the park. The Beast was also with her for Valentines Day.

Sorry, but other in a parade the Beast is not often seen, unlike in Epcot at WDW.

Last edited by Disneyland 1951; 02-27-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Will Prince Naveen only be out until the Mardi Gras festival is over? We will be there the last weekend of March

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast