• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook Trip Report for Feb. 25th, 2012

I started the day by getting to the park around 12:30pm and when stright to DCA to see if I can get any photos with any of the Monster Inc. gang like Boo or Geroge that I have seen some people on here have. So once I got to Hollywoodland I when in the back to see who was out and the only character I saw at the time was Mr. Incredable who I didn't want to get so I when off to the side to sit down for a little bit until the next character came out. About 30 mins I hear people yelling Sulley so I turn around and I saw Sulley so I when in line to get a photo with him.

So after getting a big monster hug from him I when to ask one of the CM there if Geroge or any of the other Monster Inc. gang was coming out. He told me on top of the hour which would be 1pm that they will be doing there show. So I had waited for the top of the hour and was in the front row where I could see them. When they came out I got one pic of this guy who I will call 74301 send I don't remember what they call them. (If anyone can give me there names It be a big help.)

When the show start I try to get some pics of Boo and the others with no change but the head leader the was doing the music pick me to do one of there skids which I have never seen this parade before. So I didn't know what was going on. He had me go on to there little float they had to pull up some pictures which I couldn't see what they where so you can say I was in there parade. After doing what they told me to do I was able to get pics of the Monster Inc. Gang together of chourse I couldn't get in there myself but still I got to get them who has been on my wanted list to get.

Boo came by me and shook my hand and pose for me to get another pic of her.

So after the show ended I when on my way to Disneyland side to see the Fairies send I knew they be closing soon cause of Tink having to be in the parade. It was around 2pm when I got over there and waited in a 45 min line. Wild I was in the line I saw Cinderella and Fairy Godmother walking by so it didn't really bug me. Once I got in I saw a fairy that I haven't seen in 3 years I told Rosetta that I haven't seen you in 3 years. She was like WOW! 3 years that is a long time I told her yes it has been. We took a few pics together.

After I saw Rosetta I when on to see Tink but not just any Tink but my buddy Tink that I haven't seen for a long time. When she saw me she ask me where I have been latly I was trying to say something but then she said you must of been on a long trip I said yeah I have which really is I just haven't seen her that I kept on missing her. So we when and took some pics.

So after I leave Pixie Hollow I had seen Cinderella and Fairy Godmother walking back to the back but they had Perla with them which I was mad because I haven't seen her in a long long time. So what I did was I just stold by the castle until the next time she would be out. So I waited about 1 and half and all of a sudden Perla came out I when to go meet her but she kept walking and waving to people and hugging like kids I had follow her all over fantasyland to try to get her but she wasn't stoping for anyone. When she came back in front to the castle she when back into the back where all the characters go out. I was upset that she didn't stop for Pictures. So I when back to the castle as I was walking back I saw Fairy Godmother and then getting up Cinderella. I didn't want any pics of them this time. But Fairy Godmother saw me and wisper to me hello Jeffrey and blow me a kiss. You see we both know each other. So Fairy Godmother was starting to walk away long with Cinderella but then this little girl had this book that Cinderella saw and sign her name on it and was readding the book to the little girl I was waiting until there was room to move cause the way that Cinderella was at and with the people around her I couldn't move anywhere. But once I did I when to Fairy Godmonther and wild she was starting to go back I was talking to her wild she was holding my hand I had ask her about Perla if she was going to come back out. She told me that she is sopost to be out front by the Main Street Gates. I said thank you to Fairy Godmother and she tap my hand as to say good luck. So I when up to the front and I did not see Perla anywhere. I had ask a CM who was closing the line for Mickey for her can go to the back to get ready for the parade and the CM told me that she has seen her in front but she didn't know where she was at the monet. So I didn't get to get any pics with Perla so I when straight to PFF to see the Princess. Once I got there the wait was a 45 min wait. So as time when by I finally got to the front and the first Princess I saw was Tiana she ask me how I was and I told her pretty good.

After seeing Tiana I when on to see Ariel she said how I have been I told her good.

Next came Jasmine one of my friends who I haven't seen in a long time. She ask me how have I been and that she said she like my Aurora shirt. She ask me if I saw her today I said no I haven't seen her. She said that to bad. At first I had though I hear Jasmine said that Aurora was wearing her blue dress I was like WHAT! Like I was shock to hear that she was in blue. Then Jasmine said no she is in her pink dress. She said what I was saying is that Aurora would love to see your shirt with her blue dress on. I was telling Jasmine that good cause the last time I ever saw Aurora in blue was back in 2004. Jasmine was like WOW! That long.

More to come.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 02-26-2012 at 08:37 PM.

• Done with MC.

Re: Capt. Hook Trip Report for Feb. 25th, 2012

Nice report and it's good to see you back in the saddle - it's been too long!

• Nor Cal AP'er

great report Jeff!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• sleepy lagoon

always a pleasure to see your pics Capt!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

The name you're looking for is CDA (child detection agency)

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Queen Elsa

I will have the rest of my trip report up later today.

• Here to change the world

Awesome report, can't wait to see the rest!

• Minion

Allways love reading your trip reports

• Queen Elsa

I'm back to finish my report. So after I leave PFF I may my way over to where the Dumbo ride is to by pass the parade that was going on. I was going to go over to Pooh Corner but as I walk by Big Thunder Range there was a few characters out there Jessie and Goofy along with Max and 2 of Mary Poppins Peguins so I when in line to get a photo of the Pegiuns and there autographs so I know who was who.

From left to right L. Mr. Pip Peguin and on the R. Mr. Wilfred.

So if anyone ever wants to know the Peguins name do what I do and have them sign a book or something that you have and also remember who sign it first if there is more then one Peguin out.

So after I got the Peguins I when in line for Max but as I got in he and the rest of the characters had to leave. So I may my way to New Orleans to see a little bit of Tiana's show which I came to the end so didn't get to see all of it. After the show ended I may my way to Adventurland and saw a line over where Aladdin and Jasmine do meet and greet. So I got in line to get a photo of Aladdin and Jasmine who move fast from PFF to here. So once I got in line Aladdin ask me what my name was I told him that it was Jeffrey and then he shook my hand and then all 3 of us pose for the camera.

So after the photo I may my way to Main Street cause I was hitting out to go eat at Goofy's which I didn't get to when I got there the CM said they where not taking walk ins that night. But before I when there I happen to see Raifiki out so I when over to see him when it became my turn he took my hat off and see for yourself.

After this pic he took my hat off and gave it to that little boy in the picture to his dad. The dad didn't know what Rafiki did it wasn't until the wife told her husban that he had my hat on. So after that I leave for Goofy's which I already told you what happen. So after I ate and watch the parade later that night I stay in front of Main Street for a wild. It was a good thing that I did cause Brer Fox came out and he was walking around all of Main Street so it was kind of hard to get in the picture with him so I call out his name and got this pic of him.

After I got that I was sitting on the beanch cause my right leg was hurtting me I think I had pull something in my leg so I just sat down and watch Mickey,Minnie,Rafiki,B.Fox,Pluto all taking pictures and then all of a sudden Donald came out so I got up and got my photo with him to end my night.

So this ends my trip.

• Minion

Great trip report as always! I have never seen the Penguins that is a cool meet!
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

• Minion

ORWEN: It's nice to see Rafiki out and about. He didn't seem to be out that much anymore.