Where to get music loop played in esplanade

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the music loop played in the esplanade? It's perfect study music.

Hopefully it's part of a CD (or I can piece it together from various CDs).

Thanks!

• Greetings, Program!

Re: Where to get music loop played in esplanade

I don't believe any of it is currently available for release, but I was successful in finding a few selections put up (in surprisingly good quality) on someone's YouTube channel. Pretty sure I found it just thru putting "Disneyland esplanade music loop" in the search field.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 02-28-2012 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Removed software info, violation of TOS
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Light up the HALO!

There were in the past a few files on the Internet with the loop but those have been taken down as it is illegal. The best way is to find the songs played in the loop on various CDs and other places, and peice a version together yourself.

Here is a link to the songs in this loop.
    I have done this with a few loop and I think it is very fun.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 02-28-2012 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Removed link
    As we say to the animals, that's the end of the lion.

RACE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE, CAREEN THROUGH THE STARS.

Space Mountain

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Threads like this get closed quickly due to illegal links to music (which MC doesn't support).
    Disney needs to start an online music store where you can purchase music that they play.
    For Christmas, you can get many of the songs Disney plays through Itunes.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

A reminder from our FAQ's:

What kind of materials can I post?
    There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.
    Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.

Thanks.

And since I've already had to edit posts because of possible violations, thread closed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.