Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

• Closed Account

Re: One More Disney Day...Crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyPhotoGuy View Post
    Did you make it in??
    Yeah I walked over around 9pm, everything was over an hour wait time. NOS train station was 60 mins. Gurley and Kimball were the only units running tonight, what a mess!

I'm looking to head back in around 3AM. I really hope it's calmed down for entry a bit by then.

• Say Cheese!

Quote Originally Posted by GregC View Post
    Yeah I walked over around 9pm, everything was over an hour wait time. NOS train station was 60 mins. Gurley and Kimball were the only units running tonight, what a mess!
    Look at you... walking there. I forgot you're right there now! Well, there goes my 2am-6am visit. Thanks for the update!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyPhotoGuy View Post
    Look at you... walking there. I forgot you're right there now! Well, there goes my 2am-6am visit. Thanks for the update!
    Yeah I've gotten so good, I can listen to the 2 longs/1 short/1 long whistles of each train that goes by the service crossing on the back stretch of the rivers I can tell which engine is passing by the pitch of the whistle..pretty scary ain't it? lol

• SUPERlurker

I left not long after Fantasmic! ended. As others have stated just minutes ago, it is still very busy. Less people coming in now (to the Toy Story lot anyways), but still a steady flow of incoming guests.

waiting for the tram back to Mickey and friends right now. there's currently a crowd of people waiting at bag check, stretching back to the entrance of world of Disney. then inside the esplanade all of the ropes for the ticket booths are PACKED. when I asked what they were waiting for a girl in line angrily answered 'I was told we would be able to buy tickets. they're only selling annual passes!' (none of the ticket booth windows were open, btw)a CM said that they were not expecting this AT ALL. her lead told her they were at capacity, an that was at 1. longest line I waited in was 75 minutes, but the longest I saw was 130 minutes for space mountain. when we left indie was at 110. after 10 things were madness, we were calling it a free for all. people smoking cigarettes EVERYWHERE, people smoking weed in line, and people smelling of alcohol. we decided it was time to go when groups of people were walking around screaming and going crazy, not out of innocent fun. it was like 'Adults Night Out' at the park tonight. it just felt... dirty.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

3AM, Is it still filled to capacity
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

•   
    • Minion

Just left the line to get in wraps around the entrance area. The lines for attractions are crazy. With no fps they are worse than they were on nye. reminded me of my youth before fp. Glsd I came though was a lot of fun

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

glad i didnt stay, i had no chance to get in, i wish i would have got there around 8 and not 10, 10 was the absolute worst hour to go, it was beyond impossibe to try and park anywhere around the resort in less than an hr. It sucks becuase Disneyland is gonna get THOUSANDS of complaints when it's not really Disneyland's fault, things just got way too out of hand.
    Last edited by DL_CRAZE; 03-01-2012 at 03:23 AM.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

•   
    • Minion

I have to tell all of you: I am SO grateful for your reports and updates here.

It would have taken me about 3 hours on mass transit, one way, to get to the park, and I would have been stranded there until the buses started running again at 4.

Because of these updates I was able to determine that it wasn't worth heading out...thank you. You saved me a trip tonight and let me get some sleep.

• Shablagoo!

Well this is what happens when you have hundreds of thousands of annual passholders.

• When Will It Return?

I was just going to say it. Next time you chose to be open for 24hrs Disneyland, at least pick a day when not every AP is valid.

Passed Brookhurst Ave on I-5 South at 9:25pm. Parked in the M&F Parking Structure at 12:25am. Why? Those poor CMs at the parking toll booths were instructed to inform all cars that Disneyland had reached capacity, but people were being let in as guests exited out. By the time anyone got to the toll booths, they had already passed three electronic signs, including one in the garage leading up to the booths, that Disneyland had reached capacity. Taking 3-5min PER CAR to explain this was not necessary. Sitting in a 3 hour delay because of this was not fun.

Also, what the crap were people doing cramming the ticket booth queues at 2:45am?!!?!?!!?! Anyone who was in this, please tell us why.

It was fun to get a free button and watch Fantasmic! at 1am, but really, schedule the next time on a day when at least the SoCal AP's are blacked out. It's so much easier to make the per-cap figures that way.
    Last edited by PeoplemoverMatt; 03-01-2012 at 05:14 AM.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• Minion

Went back in at 3am man it was tougher getting through security then the line we got in and lines were to long so we decided to ride jungle criuse hoping it was a short line it was like 40 minutes we only went on that ride and left because it was way to crowd for us finally back the Disneyland hotel and relaxing and getting for bed it was fun butnill post a more about day sometime this week

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

At 10:30 it took an hour and a half to get into Toy Story Lot.

Then 20 minutes to get to the park, and another 20 minutes to get inside.

Pearly Band in fantasyland at 1:30am

Daisy, Donald, Mickey, and Minnie in Pajamas

KIIS FM "Club 29" was great music, but too crowded to allow dancing!!

Country Bears in Frontierland

The lines for any food was huge, this is for Churros in Tomorrowland at 3:00am

• Cars Land Rocks!

Great pictures. I was there earlier during the day. I was planning to come back after midnight, but changed my mind when I saw how busy the park had become.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast