Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

One More Disney Day...Crowded.

I'm not there, but after looking at the pictures on Mousewait (Disneyland Talk - Real-Time), I gather it's going to be crowded all day. As I looked at the pictures of the mass crowds heading in my first thought was "I wish I was there!". This is the first time I've wished I was at Disneyland during a very crowded day. Haha! Can you say "Jealous"!

Looking forward to hearing about this day from fellow Mice Chatters.

Re: One More Disney Day...Crowded.

I am in the same boat with you. Part of me so wishes that I had planned ahead of time and got a room and just went for it. I am going to be getting like ZERO work done today as I check mousewait as well. Plus Sarah ((who does MiceChatter)) is going to be having hourly videos up on her 2nd youtube channel.

Lets just make a pact that if they do it again in 4 years that we will plan and just go for it. the heck with the crowd and lines, it looks like so much fun.

im thinking of stopping by after work for a bit before a actually go tonight at 12 am or so...yeah for some reason I want to be part of the crowd too haha idk why. I'm going to try to take my midnight arrival till the morning and then go straight to work.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

I hope it isn't to crowded! We want to be able to get in at around 6pm. We plan on 6 to 6
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Future Indy Castmember

They way I see it, it'll be crowded now until at least the early or mid afternoon. Those people that camped out would probably leave for a quick nap before returning for the late night fun.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Quote Originally Posted by NetteNutt View Post
    Lets just make a pact that if they do it again in 4 years that we will plan and just go for it. the heck with the crowd and lines, it looks like so much fun.
    Done and done! Next time I'm soooo doing it! Although who knows if they will do it again, and does it lose some of the "magic" if it isn't the very first time the event is ever done? I think being there the very first time "One More Disney Day" is done is very exciting! Either way I'm totally jealous and hopefully will be able to join the crowds in 4 years.

• Circle of Ancients

Funny enough, from all the pictures I've seen from MK, it's not busy at all.

• Master of Disaster

Question Re: One More Disney Day...Crowded.

Important question: Will Ariel's Brothel still be open for me to start off my night with a drink around 630? If I am staying up all night I want to start it off right!

-Colin

The most recent crowd level news I've heard is that the morning rush was crazy, but now it's like any other Saturday. Crowded, but not crazy. That's good to hear for those that are there!

• Pirate for life

My friends and I are heading up right after work, which means we are getting to the park around 7 or so (coming from SD and dealing with traffic)...hope to see you guys there tonight. I am anticipating the crowds dying down heavily around 9 or 10.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

We are thinking it will be crowded until after the 1am Fantasmic showing and hoping that the crowds dissipate for the rest of the night.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Disneyland PAP

Quote Originally Posted by Stich626 View Post
    My friends and I are heading up right after work, which means we are getting to the park around 7 or so (coming from SD and dealing with traffic)...hope to see you guys there tonight. I am anticipating the crowds dying down heavily around 9 or 10.
    I hope so! I'm heading there in the evening along with other friends, and I admit I'm fearing that, with some many local APers heading there in the evening too, the park might reach capacity and close the gates on us. But I tend to over think things, so I'm hoping/praying it's not as dramatic as I'm making it out to be in my head. lol

Crowd at 8:30
    It was already busy for a morning. pure blue sky, looks like it will be warmer than 60 forcast.

Several Local Reporters were broadcasting.

Everyone is getting this pin. It looks like they have a lot of pins.
    The special Mickey Ear hats are long gone, but they will emborder the back with the special logo.

Characters.
    Lots in Town Square. This is not your usual Alice. The Main Characters ( Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale) Rotated out often. Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy exited...... But within two minutes they were back out (Note: Minnie and Goofy were both shorter than two minutes earlier.
    Last edited by Disneyland 1951; 02-29-2012 at 10:38 AM.

lol "Ariels Brothel"

• Timelord

Is that a Female Hatter? o.O

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast